Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    It's the most wonderful (and stressful) time of the year!

Whether it's cooking, baking or candy-making; shopping or crafting; rehearsing or developing the perfect eggnog; or just feeding the reindeer & checking your list twice, it's time for everyone to get ready for Christmas!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-11-28-02-48-12.jpg 
Views:	1168 
Size:	217.9 KB 
ID:	48925

please remove
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-25-18 at 01:26 PM.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Exclamation

Here's my Christmas decor ...it's not that great like my friends here.Please review on it thanks 

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-12-12-05-56-20.png 
Views:	1066 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	49112  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-13-18 at 02:42 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)

I love seeing everyone's places, so I thought it only appropriate to share my own.

Name:	RS-Violet's Treats.jpg 
Views:	1078 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	49118
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-13-18 at 02:42 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)

@1977ROI yours looks awesome! And your too violetfifth!

I've never posted on one of these forums before, just getting back into RS after a two-year hiatus. This is my place. I fear putting most of it in storage because of how much of a pain it is getting stuff back out. So I basically don't ever redo my resturant anymore lol

Name:	IMG_7326.JPG 
Views:	1036 
Size:	335.3 KB 
ID:	49150
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-17-18 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Welcome back :) - enlarged photo

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    @1977ROI yours looks awesome! And your too violetfifth!
    Thanks a lot friend...yours is truly gorgeous too ....just love outer snow lane....and violet fifth and24 Liz Liz Ur's are very creative...love all
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by 1977ROI View Post
    Thanks a lot friend...yours is truly gorgeous too ....just love outer snow lane....and violet fifth and24 Liz Liz Ur's are very creative...love all

Aww thankie, lots of redos..(3 expansions!!!) been redoing my bakery for 2 days lol hopefully it's set now.
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-19-18 at 07:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1977ROI View Post
    Here's my Christmas decor ...it's not that great like my friends here.Please review on it thanks 
    Are you kidding? Your place looks great! Everyone else's does too! Thanks for sharing, and happy holidays.

A secret, a journey, and a wonderful beginning...

For quite some time, Chip was content being a just another guy in high school. He excelled in sports, running, jumping, you name it. He was liked by all, but he was very quiet. What he really wanted to do was be able to talk to the girl in his class, named April. She was the school skating champion, and to say she was popular, well.. She was very popular. So much so she was pushed into talking to Chip, since her friends thought they should be homecoming King and Queen.

After much back and forth, she approached him and stuck up a conversation. April did most of the talking, and although they didn't become Homecoming King and Queen, they did become friends. And in time, a touch more then friends. April even held his hand at the movies. Chip just watched the movie, but never pulled his hand away. After a time they became a regular couple. The townsfolk smiled as they walked by, because April was usually doing the talking
    while Chip hung on her every word.

Except one day when fate stepped in and they had an argument. Nothing bad, but.. still, she wanted to know about his family, where he was from, the usual things couples talk about, trying to get to know each other better. This went on for a time and one winters day Chip was driving his new car (new to him, it was more of a wreck but he loved it ) through a storm and again April was upset because Chip wouldn't say where he was from etc..

As they drove on the storm got worse and worse. April wanted to go back, it was too hard to see. Chip had no problem, he could see perfectly. April finally demanded he take her home, and he took his eyes off the road. A loud thud was heard and they were thrown forward and back. Chip had gotten out and was upset and kicked a sign post covered in snow. April got out and was looking at the sign in disbelief. "Must be an Christmas Park around here or a town, they obviously put this sign here as a joke." remarked April, Chip kicked some snow and walked past it. "Come on, let's go" he said, and started walking.

Name:	chip-april-1.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	49267

Time passed and they heard laughing and singing. The sounds grew louder and the lights grew closer. They walked into a very lively gathering where they were offered food and drink which they happily accepted. April, asked how Chip knew how to get there. Normally April was very intuitive, and clever, but this puzzled her. "I.. well, ummm, I.." He took a deep breath. "Actually his name is Chris, short for Christopher." The voice startled her and she turned around quickly. "Hello Father" said Chip. "It's good to see you son..". They hugged and April stood blinking. "April, this is my Father, Father, this is April." Continued Chip. "Pleased to meet you my Dear. Welcome to the North Pole!". April smiled and looked around. Chip, errr Chris would never say where he was from, nothing about his parents, or where he lived. It all made sense now. He could appear out of no where and vanish just as quickly. Now she knew. And she had a secret to share as well. Her mother had told her, she would marry a kind man, a giving and caring man. And they would be ever so happy. Seems Mother was right. After a time, they both took to their new roles at the Pole and started learning all they would need to know. But most importantly..

Name:	chris-april.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	49268

They are happy, and love their new lives. After all, who could be unhappy here..

Name:	new-screen-shot.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	49270

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-27-18 at 07:31 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast