Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 2

@eeveldoll Very cool, I'm envious of some of your decor
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 11-08-18 at 10:39 AM.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Executive Chef
    I really like your fall places! (pixiegamer & Sammysimsville) It look so nice I really like the flowing type water area. It fits well with autumn themes.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

@kappy333 TY!
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 11-09-18 at 10:06 AM.

New Resident

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-11-08-02-55-08.png 
Views:	1285 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	48445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-11-08-02-48-22.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	48444  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-08-18 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

@VeeFee1 Very nice! I really like the open market with tables near the water.. I could sit and drink something and watch the people shop! I have actually done just that in Europe and your creation brought back those memories
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 11-08-18 at 05:06 PM.

New Resident
    Thank you so very much!!! I thought about what I would love to do one day and the open market idea came to mind

A Christmas tale of warmth and adventure..

It was hardly possible. Surely I was dreaming. A moment ago, I was in a fierce snowstorm, and I saw.. No, I was imaging it. How could an old Man and Woman be standing there in the middle of all that torrent, snow flying every which way.. No, it was a mirage. That's it. That's the only explanation. But.. mirages are a trick of heat rising from the desert. And this is hardly a desert. What was that? Something on the wind.. brushed my ears.. "Welcome stranger, come inside.. rest, eat, you are most welcome.."

I took one step then another and soon I was standing in the midst of, well, a party. The snow swirled behind me and then closed off the gap I just passed through, like a curtain closing. Laughter and music filled the air. There, right there, can you see it? No? the Old Couple, smiling. I stumbled on towards two large Wooden Soldiers. Honestly, brightly colored, steadfast and true, Wooden Soldiers. Much taller than I. The cobble stone path, recently swept, led me to a smiling, much younger face. She beckoned me in, and I answered her request. As I approached the most wonderful aromas wafted past me. If this was dream, I never want to 'waken. Inside I was warmed by a cheery fire, and warm drink offered and accepted. My smiling host led me to a table, set with Stirling silver and porcelain dishes trimmed in gold. I sat and as if by magic, a sumptuous meal appeared. I stopped questioning my good fortune and ate and drank. My dinner mates looked on and drank to my health and wished me a prosperous New Year.. From the corner of my eye, I saw a man in a green cap, with a long white beard, he winked at me. I rubbed my eyes. He was gone when I opened them. I looked at my dinner companion and asked "Was that..?" But she smiled and put her finger to her lips. We continued on eating and talking. I cannot believe my good fortune, I think I would happily stay here.. Time will tell..

Name:	rs-winter-christmas-story.jpg 
Views:	1147 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	48489
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 11-10-18 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    My resto is currently set up for Halloween, but back in September it was saying one final farewell to summer with an end-of-summer camping trip Really happy with how this design turned out

Very autumn I liked it so much
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    It was hardly possible. Surely I was dreaming. A moment ago, I was in a fierce snowstorm, and I saw.. No, I was imaging it. How could an old Man and Woman be standing there in the middle of all that torrent, snow flying every which way.. No, it was a mirage. That's it. That's the only explanation. But.. mirages are a trick of heat rising from the desert. And this is hardly a desert. What was that? Something on the wind.. brushed my ears.. "Welcome stranger, come inside.. rest, eat, you are most welcome.."

I took one step then another and soon I was standing in the midst of, well, a party. The snow swirled behind me and then closed off the gap I just passed through, like a curtain closing. Laughter and music filled the air. There, right there, can you see it? No? the Old Couple, smiling. I stumbled on towards two large Wooden Soldiers. Honestly, brightly colored, steadfast and true, Wooden Soldiers. Much taller than I. The cobble stone path, recently swept, led me to a smiling, much younger face. She beckoned me in, and I answered her request. As I approached the most wonderful aromas wafted past me. If this was dream, I never want to 'waken. Inside I was warmed by a cheery fire, and warm drink offered and accepted. My smiling host led me to a table, set with Stirling silver and porcelain dishes trimmed in gold. I sat and as if by magic, a sumptuous meal appeared. I stopped questioning my good fortune and ate and drank. My dinner mates looked on and drank to my health and wished me a prosperous New Year.. From the corner of my eye, I saw a man in a green cap, with a long white beard, he winked at me. I rubbed my eyes. He was gone when I opened them. I looked at my dinner companion and asked "Was that..?" But she smiled and put her finger to her lips. We continued on eating and talking. I cannot believe my good fortune, I think I would happily stay here.. Time will tell..

Name:	rs-winter-christmas-story.jpg 
Views:	1147 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	48489
    Your decor is awesome neighbor loved it ....it's so pretty
    ����
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you! @1977ROI!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast