Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fuego59 View Post
    This is my Restaurant..kinda like it !! fuego59

And well you should, all of you, so wonderful!
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    My resto is currently set up for Halloween, but back in September it was saying one final farewell to summer with an end-of-summer camping trip Really happy with how this design turned out

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

@Pixiegamer Sooooooo inviting. And brave, camping on Halloween? Paging Michael Myers lol

New Resident

Wow!

@ashupaglu

Your place is amazing! I would love to make that river!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-18 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Removed off topic add me comments derailed thread

Executive Chef
    Here's my haunted house! Witchy kitchen, mad scientist's lab, roomful of clowns (definitely the scariest bit!), Dracula's dining room, creature cafe (I wouldn't eat there, would you?), haunted mirror hall, ghostly conservatory (how do they play so well without real bodies?) and then a fun party at the end. Buy yourself a costume for next year in the gift store on your way out!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2018-10-31-03-43-28.jpg 
Views:	1492 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	48343
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-31-18 at 07:14 PM.

Here is my Restaurant for Halloween

Happy Halloween,
    Before redesigning for Thanksgiving/Christmas, I just want to share my Halloween design.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C1BE67E-9213-4C6E-9AB3-DCD23028B65B.jpg 
Views:	1475 
Size:	300.2 KB 
ID:	48345  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-01-18 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    ​Amy

Wow, Twospoons and IlovetoDesign soooo cool Reminds me of an indoor Flea Market in Florida I used to go to, you didn't know where to look first. All the booths etc.. Made me smile!

My fall before Holiday decor goes up. Still working on the layout. The stoves will go away after they finish then a secret goes there I'm kinda pleased with my stage, looks like it is raised.. ? Hope so..

Name:	rs-fall.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	48354

Cooking is done, the staff is getting the grounds ready for winter, putting plants to bed so they can be replanted in the spring. And of course gathering some fresh fish for dinners!

Name:	rest-fall-plants.jpg 
Views:	1502 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	48366

Last edited by Sammysimsville; 11-02-18 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    Wow, Twospoons and IlovetoDesign soooo cool Reminds me of an indoor Flea Market in Florida I used to go to, you didn't know where to look first. All the booths etc.. Made me smile!

My fall before Holiday decor goes up. Still working on the layout. The stoves will go away after they finish then a secret goes there I'm kinda pleased with my stage, looks like it is raised.. ? Hope so..

rClick image for larger version. 

Name:	rs-fall.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	48354

Beautiful place, sammysimsville

@myroute66 Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    It has been a while since I last posted on a "Show Off" thread. How's everyone holding up with the new goals? It makes it so hard to redecorate, ain't it?

Anyway, thanks to the recent Halloween goals, I'd decided to jump on the bandwagon and decorate for Halloween even though I don't celebrate it. I am still amazed at how I actually finished this remodel lol (autumn didn't make it and believe me, that one took me a looooong while lol) so... here we go, hope you guys enjoy!

It's that time of the year again where all superstition comes alive~

Do you dare to eat the exotic cakes and potions concocted by... The Witchy Twins?
    Do you dare to enter the Haunted Clock Tower where the bell only strikes at midnight... on the eve of Halloween?
    Do you dare to walk on the path where skeleton hands will... reach out to grab and pull you under?
    Do you dare to eat with demon dolls... staring into your soul?
    Do you dare to enter the Monster House where kids dressed in cutesy costumes.. can never get out?

Spook yourself out at Anywhere because we are everywhere...

Name:  IMG_3303.JPG
Views: 1365
Size:  340.3 KB

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast