Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this dragon?

What is this dragon?

I found Rich dragon(ultra rare) in battle arena. But it isn't on dragon codex...樂
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCE6E94A-B105-4EB9-AD9F-AB0821C6977A.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	43551  
    Last edited by neko1212; 04-10-18 at 11:24 PM.

I want to attach an image but failed.
    Anyone know how to attach image on thread?

Quote Originally Posted by neko1212 View Post
    I found Rich dragon(ultra rare) in battle arena. But it isn't on dragon codex...樂
    I believe i saw elsa explaining this recently. It is a dragon that was never released, at least not yet, as storm8 sometimes changes their planning.

Banned
    It is a random battle dragon that ocassionly pops up in the arena. It has not been released yet, I do believe that there are a couple of others as well!

Banned
    That's the Opulent Dragon which was never released.
    Speaking of Battle Arena, I'll have a thread started for the Ultra Rare Neo Glasswing tournament soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    That's the Opulent Dragon which was never released.
    Speaking of Battle Arena, I'll have a thread started for the Ultra Rare Neo Glasswing tournament soon!
    I was waiting for you before I start the tourney. XD

Still not sure what’s the point of Neo dragons. Are they weaker compare to their predecessors or the same but re-coloration/ slight re-design?
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I was waiting for you before I start the tourney. XD

Still not sure what’s the point of Neo dragons. Are they weaker compare to their predecessors or the same but re-coloration/ slight re-design?
    no and yes

No:
    Super Rare breadables VS Neo version from event

In arena Neo Version is 1 step weaker

Yes:
    Common and Rare bredables Vs Neo Version from event

In arena Neo version are 1 step stronger

In general:
    Neo version requiere more food (1 or 2 steps above his regular counterpart ) but his increased rarity gives more silver.

There are some dragons that can only be obtained as neo forms (Neo sphinx , the Sphinx is missing from Codex )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    no and yes

No:
    Super Rare breadables VS Neo version from event

In arena Neo Version is 1 step weaker

Yes:
    Common and Rare bredables Vs Neo Version from event

In arena Neo version are 1 step stronger

In general:
    Neo version requiere more food (1 or 2 steps above his regular counterpart ) but his increased rarity gives more silver.

There are some dragons that can only be obtained as neo forms (Neo sphinx , the Sphinx is missing from Codex )
    Haha, I had to read this several times to make sense.

“Super Rare breadables VS Neo version from event

In arena Neo Version is 1 step weaker”

- The reason why Neo is weaker is b/c of the nonbreedable trait if it’s from the event, not the Neo aspect [Breedable is stronger than Nonbreedable]

“Common and Rare bredables Vs Neo Version from event

In arena Neo version are 1 step stronger”

- If the Neo is Super Rare or Ultra Rare, then yes, it would be stronger than Common/Rare breedables, but that’s due to rarity, not the Neo aspect.

“Neo version requiere more food (1 or 2 steps above his regular counterpart ) but his increased rarity gives more silver.”

- Looking at the Food Cost chart...comparing Neo Sphinx and Sphinx side by side: Sphinx needs a lot more food unless you’re comparing Neo Sphinx to Pyramid, but that’s also due to rarity so of course higher rarity needs more food and give more silver (plus older dragons have lower food consumption)

“There are some dragons that can only be obtained as neo forms (Neo sphinx , the Sphinx is missing from Codex )”

- The reason you could not obtain the predecessor dragons is b/c they’re expired, but if it’s featured again you could obtain them again via Codex or Gold (check your Sphinx again in the codex, it’s back for a limited time), it will be the same if Neo’s were expired

Sigh...I just want to know if there’s any difference, from Neos to its Prodecessors, I’m not sure if it’s weaker or the same, but just slight re-coloration/design (basically copycats)

Ex. Neo Same Rarity Same type Same level vs Original Same rarity Same type Same Level

Does Neo even come to play in the Arena or it’s simply nothing, but a name to tell players it’s just a copycat but slight redesign?
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 04-24-18 at 08:35 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Sigh...I just want to know if there’s any difference, from Neos to its Prodecessors, I’m not sure if it’
    Does Neo even come to play in the Arena or it’s simply nothing, but a name to tell players it’s just a copycat but slight redesign?
    [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
    It doesn't. Neo is just a name. It's not a type. Supposedly Neo Air is supposed to be a little stronger than Air in the arena because Neo Air is rare and Air is common but I found regular Air to be much better than Neo Air. When I had Air at 14, it didn't lose to level 4 champions but Neo Air, currently at 14, had the nerve to lose to a level 4 Dueler.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It doesn't. Neo is just a name. It's not a type. Supposedly Neo Air is supposed to be a little stronger than Air in the arena because Neo Air is rare and Air is common but I found regular Air to be much better than Neo Air. When I had Air at 14, it didn't lose to level 4 champions but Neo Air, currently at 14, had the nerve to lose to a level 4 Dueler.
    MY FRIEND!!! Yes, that’s exactly what I am asking. Haha, thanks for your input, this somewhat confirms my suspicion that “Neo” is nothing, but a copycat with a weaker stat in the arena.

but to be honest, I think something is a lil off with the tourney, my Artifact lvl 6 (black green type) lose to a Neo Bride lvl 3 (pink purple type), it has a type, lvl, and rarity advantage. I consider it a fluke, so didn’t bother listing it on my list. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast