Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Croakus - 2018 Apr 10

I don't really want the croakus, but I'm trying for it because I really want the Buck and there's no way I'll earn enough points without it. It might be one of the animals that surprise me if I get it, as some are best once they're leveled up and then their quirks get to shine.

I like the pun and the idea of the croakus, I think it's not having a suitable space for it.

Host(ess)
    This is the first time that i actually got requested animal... Saw here combo with Chromadille and Lilac Breasted Rolled... breeded 4 times picking Chromadille first and got 4 Chromadilles... Then just switched and picked first Lilac then Chromadille and got 8 hrs Ty for sharing combo and gl to all!

Fashion Designer
    Not sure i care for this as much as the points...but on both accounts nothing but chromadiles and 18hrs.. so annoying.. done speeding .. i guess if it comes it comes.. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    My first try for it results in a 16 hour Monsoon Marmot. I realised it's my first one, and my only missing dark/water creature. Happy with it!!
    Congrats also! Don't have that one but my second attempt at the Croakus yielded me 19 hours: Aquafox. My first one. There 4 days left, well, 3 days and change before the Croakus expires.

Banned
    Lots of long fails with this breeding combo.

New Resident
    I don't have this one yet but I have a new animal with Skyger &Ocean Apes..... Cactus Coney....I love it. It's so cute... 5hr breeding. Yyyyyaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

This thing is actually breedable right? I am breeding crystal unicorn and psych hens (autocorrect ugh)which is dark and water.
    Later edit:SPENT 1500 gems on leaderboard and only bred these two but never got this animal!😡
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Spent over 1000 gems nothing I did win the lb bc of all the fails but still nothing?!

Banned
    No luck on either account. Very disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    Been hopeless with breeding recently.
    Pfff, with 4 minutes on the timer gave it one last try with speed breeding for the croakus. After two tries, I actually managed! Speed feeding and evolving to get all the blossoms, now at 94% for the buck. The fawn looks hopeless at 48%, but who knows...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast