Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food hoarding!!!

New Resident

Food hoarding!!!

Am I the only one who ran out of money due to making so much food? I remember when I started and only had a few stoves it was impossible to keep up. Now I have about 50 stoves, and over 250 million servings of food on my counters! Wonder who else does this, and how much food others have saved up.

Executive Chef
    Not everyone can afford 50 appliance slots, so you're probably ahead of the game that way.

Farm Supplier
    Holy [], how many gems does it take to get 50 appliances? You might be alone in this conundrum ����
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-18 at 10:59 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    actually, i'm curious: how much did you pay per slot? somebody here once said it didn't cost them anything to get extra appliance slots. maybe there is a range or a glitch for some people, and you're just really lucky.

Executive Chef
    waaaay back in 2013 or so (before the change), extra appliance slots (more than 18) were only 24 gems.... I believe....
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Just to clarify, I have been playing daily for about 7 years I'm guessing. I counted and I have 66 spots. After the "free" ones from leveling up, they cost 49 gems each space. I have never paid real money to buy gems, just what I got from goals, food mastery, and recently the "gems for videos" after I reinstalled the basic game version to get those 10 or so gems free each day. I also rarely ever use gems for decorations, only stove spots. You are welcome to stop by or add sta18ff

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sta18ff View Post
    Just to clarify, I have been playing daily for about 7 years I'm guessing. I counted and I have 66 spots. After the "free" ones from leveling up, they cost 49 gems each space. I have never paid real money to buy gems, just what I got from goals, food mastery, and recently the "gems for videos" after I reinstalled the basic game version to get those 10 or so gems free each day. I also rarely ever use gems for decorations, only stove spots. You are welcome to stop by or add sta18ff
    I'm also very closely the same way with gems.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Am I the only one who ran out of money due to making so much food? I remember when I started and only had a few stoves it was impossible to keep up. Now I have about 50 stoves, and over 250 million servings of food on my counters! Wonder who else does this, and how much food others have saved up.
    Why would you not simply stop cooking???

Executive Chef
    Okay...I'm still trying to figure out how that one person got free slots! But yeah, if you're lucky enough to get 10 free gems daily, you don't need discounted slots. (I have the same offer on my smaller accounts, but spend them on decor.)

New Resident
    If I remember correctly, every so many levels that you go up, it unlocks a stove spot, maybe up until you have about 10 spots. After that you have to buy them with gems. If you get 10 gems a day from videos, you can open a new spot every 5 days or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast