Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rune Raven - 2018 Apr 10

Executive Chef
    It looks like they changed the rune production to 4 gems a day. Same like the Fox. For every form 1 rune more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180411_212922.jpg 
Views:	2117 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	43560
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    I wasn't planning to purchase this, but all of a sudden I need 99 Runes per expansion?!?!? I was at 80 runes per expansion for a long time. It is a big jump to 99 from 80 and it adds 2 days to the wait between expansions.

I think that the Concussive Canary is actually a better deal because you can get up to 4 bombs per day, and, depending on how lucky you are mining, you can get more like 8 Runes per day. But it's also nice to just have Runes that you don't have to work for.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Fashion Designer
    Honestly I bought it less for the runes than for the battle element testing. Granted, so far Runes hasn't been a high-percentage strong fighter, but the completeist in me wants to TEST ALL THE THINGS! LOL
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I wasn't planning to purchase this, but all of a sudden I need 99 Runes per expansion?!?!? I was at 80 runes per expansion for a long time. It is a big jump to 99 from 80 and it adds 2 days to the wait between expansions.

I think that the Concussive Canary is actually a better deal because you can get up to 4 bombs per day, and, depending on how lucky you are mining, you can get more like 8 Runes per day. But it's also nice to just have Runes that you don't have to work for.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
    I wish I only needed 99 runes because mine just went up to 110 runes to expand and I have a feeling as time goes on that it will continue to rise.

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I had enough to buy it. Looks good and could use the extra runes and I'm at 70 per expansion, jeezaloo at 80 , 99 and 110 per expansion.

I have both the Raven and the Fox. It says I should be able to get 3 a piece each but have only been getting 4 a day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by corkiesnest View Post
    I have both the Raven and the Fox. It says I should be able to get 3 a piece each but have only been getting 4 a day

How often do you collect? Rune and bomb are bit tricky. If you collect as soon as you seen a +1 rune - it isworst thing you can do. If you have level 15 fox or raven. You will get 1 rune per 6 hours. 2 per 12 hours; 3 for 18 hours and 4 for 24 hours. Hoever - the moment you collect - the timer WILL RESET. Meaning: Let's say it has been 11 hours and 59 minutes from last collection - one animal has made 1 rune during that time, and next one should pop up under 1 minute. However - if you collect before that time - timer will reset and you will wait for this rune 6 hours. NOT 1 minute. Basically : safest way to collect from those animals - wait until there is collection mark above habitat. Look at time - make sure it has been at least 12 hours or 24 hours ( and not even Minute before - wait few more to be extra sure) , since you would lose at least one rune per collection.

Worst thing someone could do - collect randomly per 1 rune - and if they are unlucky - they may end up with 2 runes from level 15 rune animal. ( if they collect 1 rune separately slightly before 12 hours are up). Even if it could make 4 runes per 24 hours.

Personally I just wait like 24 hours and bit extra. for 1 animal. and 12 hours ( + 2 minutes extra) for 2 animals - then I know I maxed out.

I have fox and raven, the raven doesn't seem to produce any runes. Does anyone know why? I do wait 24 hours before collecting.

I do collect every 24 hours. I should be getting 4 from fox and 3 from raven, but I am not. Any know why?

Grand Emperor
    Did you place them together in 1 habitat? For your information, the Runic Retreat holds a maximum capacity of 4 runes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast