Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirt buckets (Without "Feather" Ado event)

Unhappy Dirt buckets (Without "Feather" Ado event)

I am on number 4 of 10 and it wants 4 pails of dirt and I have had over 15 and it still shows I need 4 pails so two days have gone by and I could have been so much farther in the game. What do I do about this? The same thing happen on the last game as well. I am spending money and I never get the prizes because of the bugs. I will clear my crops and I?m lucky if I get dirt also on this.seems like all the ways of getting items are much slower now. Is the reason because you want us to buy the items?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Please hold on to your event items and follow through the goals. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance. I know we are anxious to prepare in advance after seeing the goals posted by others ahead in Post 2. But please dont mess up your event in your rush to get ahead, we dont have much time to waste to redo things.

I would advise once again that all players read the following to be clear of what to do and what not. Spending a few mins to read them will help you to avoid hiccups.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.
    Update:

The team took a look at this issue but they did not see any problems. This Goal requires that players to have the number of buckets required on their account to complete the Goal. Your feedback regarding this will be passed to the team. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-10-18 at 09:06 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Did you make those dirt buckets before you got to Goal 4? If yes, they wont count.

If you made them after reaching Goal 4, then please help to post screenshots of your goal and barn. Thanks.

I have come so far and have spent so much money I’m ready to close the farm. I tried many many times to upload a picture to you and it won’t go through. To answer your question IV done both the ones I paid 9.99 for twice I did before but I have also done some after when I am able to get dirt which is very far between. The software does not work correctly on top of not being able to buy anymore land I am so frustrated. Thank you for listening.

Grand Emperor
    You need to trim the photos and save them before you can upload. Without seeing what's your current goal status, I'm flying blind here.

Did you use up the dirt buckets to make mystery sprouts? The counter reduces when you use them up. Here is what I posted in the event thread.
    For players who issues with Goal 4,

Do make sure you craft the items after you reached it. Crafts made before you get to Goal 4 won't count. Do not use them up until you get pass the goal.
    If that's not the case, can you type out your goal status and how many dirt bucket you currently have in your barn if you're unable to post screenshots? How many dirt buckets did you start with before you got to Goal 4? and how many did you make after goal 4, how many did you use up? Provide me as much details as possible and be as specific as you can, so I can have a better understanding of your situation. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does my dirt count differ between what I see in the goal and the goal for making buckets?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0302.PNG 
Views:	46 
Size:	483.2 KB 
ID:	43499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0301.PNG 
Views:	66 
Size:	537.6 KB 
ID:	43500  

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Why does my dirt count differ between what I see in the goal and the goal for making buckets?
    The goal shows how many dirt you harvested after to you got to stage 4. You must of had the extra 1 dirt before you finished the 3rd goal step.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Having the same issues here. Very frustrating!

I m on 6/8 done 3dirt bucket but 0 in goal

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    You got the extra 1 dirt before you got to Goal 4. The counters in Goal 4 start to count after you got to it. Remember not to use up your dirt bucket as the counter will reduce according to the number of it you have in your barn.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Having the same issues here. Very frustrating!
    I couldn't reply to this post given lack of information but I found some of your posts in the event thread and will answer them here to help you.

I am sooo done with this event. Making dirt buckets....then they disappear. Then the items appear but the buckets have to be remade.
    Have you checked your connection? Sounds like your game refresh to last progress where buckets were unmade because the latest progress wasnt saved properly. Make a force save to sync your progress with Storm8 servers before you leave the game. Visit any farm (neighbour or community) and return back to your own farm. Wait for 2 minutes before you force close the app. Dont leave it running in the background.

I had a total of 4 buckets made. I did NOT put them in the wheelbarrow and they are NOT counting towards goal #4. Looks like a glitch to me. I have rebooted and gone out of the app to no avail. ��
    Could possibly be related to connectivity to above issue. Do note that if you have made the 4 dirt buckets before you got to Goal 4, they wouldn't count. Only those made after reaching the Goal 4 would count.

Please help with info and screenshots if issues happen again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast