Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2018)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    First drop from swan pond: water, mermaid scales and a bucket called swamp water (??). Idk I thought that was drained by now.
    Looks like someone was maybe half asleep when they were programming drops for the new items? First a Purple Golem from the horse and now this, wasn't the Swamp Water from a Halloween event ages ago?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Looks like someone was maybe half asleep when they were programming drops for the new items? First a Purple Golem from the horse and now this, wasn't the Swamp Water from a Halloween event ages ago?
    I must have skipped that one, to me swamp water was quite a surprise. Second collection: water, mermaid scales, blue fish, swamp water. Its max is 25. So I’ll be getting black bars soon.

Executive Chef
    That is interesting to say the least. I wonder if this is an intended permanent spawn or if it was a fluke, you know how often those happen lately.

Once again the new items are very pretty but I do wish they'd kept the Unicorn around for another month. I'll definitely try for the dragon, it will look excellent as a counterpart to my Flare dragon. As for the other items, I don't think I'll display any of them but I'll most likely try for the new items. If I had more willpower and didn't feel the need to collect every new item I'd happily sit out this month but I just can't help myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This sounds like a glitch to me. I bet they fix that
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    hope its not a glitch im still trying to get a golem baby i think
    Spawned again this morning.. another Purple Golem. I don't think it's a glitch and seems intentional and there are no other spawns of Purple Golems out of Hunting Season so helpful to those who wish to craft, or finish crafting Baby Golems. I hope spawns remain.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 04-07-18 at 10:57 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    It's a SWAN pond.. nothing to do with the Swamp Pond.. which was years ago in Kaz's Abode and Troll Castle, if I remember correctly. I haven't looked it up, but had to do with Kaz and Trolls.

The Swan Pond doesn't come from any Event prizes. If has been offered before, was for sale or past Baron Tent prizes, which I don't collect all. Event prizes I have them all and have not seen it before.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 04-07-18 at 11:07 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    2x issues flagged with S8.

Add soft feathers to swan pond drops.

Here it is, have we had this? I don’t recall.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07EC6A17-11F9-4EAB-9358-C7BCBCA2F466.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	43502Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A2DD469-A8D9-46EA-B6A4-2EB6FB3C60B7.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	43503

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's a SWAN pond.. nothing to do with the Swamp Pond.. which was years ago in Kaz's Abode and Troll Castle, if I remember correctly. I haven't looked it up, but had to do with Kaz and Trolls.

The Swan Pond doesn't come from any Event prizes. If has been offered before, was for sale or past Baron Tent prizes, which I don't collect all. Event prizes I have them all and have not seen it before.
    I was speaking of the Swamp Water that CharmofLea was getting from the Swan Pond, not the pond itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Here it is, have we had this? I don’t recall.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07EC6A17-11F9-4EAB-9358-C7BCBCA2F466.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	43502Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A2DD469-A8D9-46EA-B6A4-2EB6FB3C60B7.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	43503
    Yes, that's the Swamp Water I was thinking of. It was originally from the Spooky Hollow event, we had to collect it from ponds to make Frog's Breath.

It's super weird for that of all things to drop, don't you think?

I was speaking of the Swamp Water that CharmofLea was getting from the Swan Pond, not the pond itself.

Yes, that's the Swamp Water I was thinking of. It was originally from the Spooky Hollow event, we had to collect it from ponds to make Frog's Breath.

It's super weird for that of all things to drop, don't you think?
    You’re spot on. I looked in the hub. That was back in 2016, yes, I did miss that one, work... So, did they think of releasing the swan pond back then or just randomly assigned the swamp water to it now? It is weird.

Nightclub Owner
    Swamp Water - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A questionable potion ingredient.
    Rarity: Base
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Found: Pond, Mermaid Pond
    Events: Spooky Hollow - October 2016
    Cap: 25
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94947
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast