Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    what size is the footprint of this item? 1x1 would be nice to go with other fairy items
    I took a chance and got it. Unfortunately, it’s 2x2. Very pretty, but depending on its drops, I’m not sure it will keep a spot on the board. I wish it was 1x1 like the other fairy items too.

Edited to add: First collection was wood. At least it tried to drop wood. Not very impressive since we are constantly chopping trees and most of us stay maxed at all times. Into storage it went. Regret wasting my cabbages.

Maybe if we ever need fairy items again, I might take it out and give it a try, but I don’t recommend this prize.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-07-18 at 02:43 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    SPRING CLYDESDALE dropped Horse Hair and spawned a PURPLE GLIMMER GOLEM 90/90 hits. Drops alot of Golem Milk during battle, then finally.. Glimmer Fragments and Glimmer Shards. She's more than an ordinary Horse.
    That is interesting to say the least. I wonder if this is an intended permanent spawn or if it was a fluke, you know how often those happen lately.

Once again the new items are very pretty but I do wish they'd kept the Unicorn around for another month. I'll definitely try for the dragon, it will look excellent as a counterpart to my Flare dragon. As for the other items, I don't think I'll display any of them but I'll most likely try for the new items. If I had more willpower and didn't feel the need to collect every new item I'd happily sit out this month but I just can't help myself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    SPRING CLYDESDALE dropped Horse Hair and spawned a PURPLE GLIMMER GOLEM 90/90 hits. Drops alot of Golem Milk during battle, then finally.. Glimmer Fragments and Glimmer Shards. She's more than an ordinary Horse.
    This sounds like a glitch to me. I bet they fix that

This is new to me, i always wondered how one gets the grand prizes in the tent. and i see you can get more of them by watching videos.
    why is this not available for all players as i have been playing this game for over a year and have NEVER had that option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    hope its not a glitch im still trying to get a golem baby i think

Executive Chef
    Please post drops are the dragon scales different

Quote Originally Posted by hunniebear1031 View Post
    This is new to me, i always wondered how one gets the grand prizes in the tent. and i see you can get more of them by watching videos.
    why is this not available for all players as i have been playing this game for over a year and have NEVER had that option.
    No one except S8 knows why some players are offered the videos and others are not, and they’re not talkin’ ;-) Like so many other things in this game, it appears to be completely random.

The only way to get the grand prizes is to throw enough cabbages to uncover all 6 of the required items. Because we only get 3 free cabbages per day, this requires either purchasing extra rotten cabbages with gems, or having the cabbage hut and collecting cabbages for a while.

For information about exactly how the Baron’s tent works, the cabbage hut, and how to store rotten cabbages, follow the link in the first post of this thread. Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Please post drops are the dragon scales different
    My first drop from Fae Dragon was regular dragon scales. I really think the drops will be like the other dragons with small chance of energy or gems.
    But I got it because I liked its wings and I have plenty of cabbages.

First drop from swan pond: water, mermaid scales and a bucket called swamp water (??). Idk I thought that was drained by now.

Maybe a monster hunt is next?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast