14 20.59%
  • Essence

9 13.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hatch Day World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Are these polls even listened to? The majority of the players don't like the current format of World Events. We'd rather have the old version where there's a community dragon and habitats. Decor is nice and all but with the insane amount of dragons released every month most of us aren't even able to put them on the island. You guys can keep the last individual dragon as ultra rare but why not bring back a habitat for an individual prize and a rare dragon for the first community milestone.
    Completely agree as well. The WEs used to be so much fun, like a lot of things in this game that just aren’t anymore. Tons of similar games give players such an abundance of land/islands/larger habitats/etc, which is really sad by comparison because many of us would love to be able to place a ton of decorations. The only decor I even keep out are the trophies I’ve won in LBs, a few small cute ones that I like, and the stupidly large statues for additional coin earnings. Everything else, including a whole lot of dragons from tournaments and events, remain in storage, which really sucks.

And especially with the habitats issue, I think it’s just so dumb that they keep releasing max 2 dragon habitats, because it’s such a waste when there are 5 billion dragons in this game? It was also such a thrill to try and push to make the milestone for the WE habitats and dragons, and even for the community prizes for the sought after Adventure Tickets. But now, like many others have mentioned, they’ve gotten rid of habitats *and* replaced Tickets with the ridiculous Essence as a “reward”, which is so beyond laughable. You want to give players a reason to continue playing, spending money and enjoying the game, but they only seem to keep pushing all of that in the opposite direction :/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I didn't know what you meant at first, but yes, that was a big oversight on their part.
    Yeah, it was sad when I saw it because the whole point is celebrating their 6th year, right? It sort of screamed ‘laziness’, or the fact that the team/s are so crunched to make each deadline that they let stuff slide like that, along with typos, bugs during events, etc. I do still think he’s cute though!

Fashion Designer
    I did answer the poll that I liked the dragons, food, and essence. I agree that 10 essence is a bit chintzy but it is a nice prize.

I am disappointed that there is no way for an Android player to win this game without gold. I added it up and without the breeding/hatching/raising the special prize dragon but otherwise maxing out, Android players are short about 400 gold. To be clear, that's my island - which has 2 evolving temples and two nests.

MATH:
    breeding 2X/hr - 24hrX7dys= 336
    Hatching 1X/nest/hr - 24hrX7dysX2nests = 336
    Evolving 1Xtemple/hr - 24hrX7dysX2temples = 336
    Farm 1X/farm/hr - 24hrsX7dysX7farms = 1176
    fighting 3X/fight - 24fightsX7dys = 504
    collecting 10X/4hrs - 6collectionsX7dys = 420

Total is 3108 over the 7 days.

Realistically, though, you are not waking up every hour to fight and you many not win every fight. You are probably not wakint up every 4 hours to collect from the decoration, either. So 16 fights and 4 collections - so you are realistically getting 336 total points from fighting and 280 from collectioning

That brings the total down to 2800. This is assuming 24hrs straight (no breaks) breeding/hatching/evolving/farming.

I was using the 10x boosted farming and gold to farm 5 hrs foods - if you use the boost, you can immediately finish the food for 1 gold coin (until you are at the 30min mark) and get 5 points/crop/gold. I would usually end up spending about 200 gold coins.

This last event, I spent 100 gold on a boosted breeding nest, and used some gold to finish hatching/breeding at times. I also did get the pixie dragon using the boosted breeding (first time I ever got the special dragon that gave you bonus points). I ended up spending closer to 150 gold coins.

I am increasingly disappointed that Android users MUST spend gold to complete this event. I went from spending my gold on habitats to spending it on this type of stuff so and I will no longer spend as much until this gets rectified (I went from about $30/month to about $7/month).
    Last edited by Mostreal; 04-17-18 at 07:43 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the votes! Results have been submitted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567