14 20.59%
  • Essence

9 13.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Hatch Day World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    I did answer the poll that I liked the dragons, food, and essence. I agree that 10 essence is a bit chintzy but it is a nice prize.

I am disappointed that there is no way for an Android player to win this game without gold. I added it up and without the breeding/hatching/raising the special prize dragon but otherwise maxing out, Android players are short about 400 gold. To be clear, that's my island - which has 2 evolving temples and two nests.

MATH:
    breeding 2X/hr - 24hrX7dys= 336
    Hatching 1X/nest/hr - 24hrX7dysX2nests = 336
    Evolving 1Xtemple/hr - 24hrX7dysX2temples = 336
    Farm 1X/farm/hr - 24hrsX7dysX7farms = 1176
    fighting 3X/fight - 24fightsX7dys = 504
    collecting 10X/4hrs - 6collectionsX7dys = 420

Total is 3108 over the 7 days.

Realistically, though, you are not waking up every hour to fight and you many not win every fight. You are probably not wakint up every 4 hours to collect from the decoration, either. So 16 fights and 4 collections - so you are realistically getting 336 total points from fighting and 280 from collectioning

That brings the total down to 2800. This is assuming 24hrs straight (no breaks) breeding/hatching/evolving/farming.

I was using the 10x boosted farming and gold to farm 5 hrs foods - if you use the boost, you can immediately finish the food for 1 gold coin (until you are at the 30min mark) and get 5 points/crop/gold. I would usually end up spending about 200 gold coins.

This last event, I spent 100 gold on a boosted breeding nest, and used some gold to finish hatching/breeding at times. I also did get the pixie dragon using the boosted breeding (first time I ever got the special dragon that gave you bonus points). I ended up spending closer to 150 gold coins.

I am increasingly disappointed that Android users MUST spend gold to complete this event. I went from spending my gold on habitats to spending it on this type of stuff so and I will no longer spend as much until this gets rectified (I went from about $30/month to about $7/month).
    Last edited by Mostreal; 04-17-18 at 07:43 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the votes! Results have been submitted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request