Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hatch Day World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    I just got Fantasy What a beauty!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I got enough to recieve hungry dragon but can not find him anywhere! I am level 170, been playing for years, have expanded everywhere except the newest where we need marble keys, butI have not come close to getting the last dragon on these evenrs the last year. I barely made it to the first one this time! They have made it so you have to have 3 nests, 2 evolution temples, and preferably the rechargeable breeding roost as well. I dont have time or food to level up the dragons I already have never mnd making so many more just to get through an event! So I have given up on these events, thinking if I just get through to the first interesting dragon thats good enough. But now I got there and didnt get him? Anyone know where this hungry little dragon may be hiding?
    EDITED never mind just figured out its only more decor. Ha! Judging by how few pages of posts are up for any events in DS now here in the forum, I am gussing there are fewer and fewer players. Oh well, nothing pasts forever! Lol
    Last edited by nukesters2; 04-13-18 at 10:30 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I got enough to recieve hungry dragon but can not find him anywhere! I am level 170, been playing for years, have expanded everywhere except the newest where we need marble keys, butI have not come close to getting the last dragon on these evenrs the last year. I barely made it to the first one this time! They have made it so you have to have 3 nests, 2 evolution temples, and preferably the rechargeable breeding roost as well. I dont have time or food to level up the dragons I already have never mnd making so many more just to get through an event! So I have given up on these events, thinking if I just get through to the first interesting dragon thats good enough. But now I got there and didnt get him? Anyone know where this hungry little dragon may be hiding?
    Hungry Dragon is just another decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I got the rollback too and thought it was S8 being nice, I guess not. All that said I am not going to even hit the 2000 mark since I refuse to do the 20 hr crops routine because of the lousy payout and now that the community prizes are so mega lame I am not all that upset about it. If they were for tickets or an ultra dragon I might have spent the extra nest cost and made an even greater effort than I always do. I will get the 1800 prize only.
    AMEN! someone stated they though s8 would do two community events a month now and shorten the lengths of other events. Umm okay. More time to stockpile food and take it easy. Because I could care less about these events or the prizes or the two dragons. A hungry dragon? I'll be okay. Neexxtttt. Lol. It's impossible to play regularly and even come close to 2000 . Just not possible and no I will not plant for 20 hrs to make 325 food either. Just not gonna happen. I get it they're increasing this event to make people pay... But for me I just don't need to play. Lol I only played for the birthday cards. Knowing I'd never get the last one with 2300. Certainly not for the 2 essence. Hahahaha

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Hungry Dragon is just another decoration.
    No way.. really? Lol. These events are awful.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    AMEN! someone stated they though s8 would do two community events a month now and shorten the lengths of other events. Umm okay. More time to stockpile food and take it easy. Because I could care less about these events or the prizes or the two dragons. A hungry dragon? I'll be okay. Neexxtttt. Lol. It's impossible to play regularly and even come close to 2000 . Just not possible and no I will not plant for 20 hrs to make 325 food either. Just not gonna happen. I get it they're increasing this event to make people pay... But for me I just don't need to play. Lol I only played for the birthday cards. Knowing I'd never get the last one with 2300. Certainly not for the 2 essence. Hahahaha
    I was looking back over the past community events and it's just plain depressing to see how much things have changed for the worse. For the longest time, the final amount was reasonable, between 1000 and 2600 and if it was over that we always had a longer duration. Then they raised it to be the 3200 of the current events which was bad enough at 10 days...but no, they had to shorten the event itself while keeping the milestones the same. How in the world do newer players even have a chance? I've been playing from the beginning and I struggle with the new set-up.

I've loved this game from the beginning but it's definitely not the same game I started with. It's really hard to be positive about the future of the game when looking back and seeing nothing but a steady decline in game quality and how insane things have become.

Anyone get a survey monkey for this event?

I just did and filled it out pretty honestly about the high levels to achieve the goals, the crappy decorations, fewer dragons, lack of space for dragons/habitats impossibility of breeding monthly goal dragons, etc.
    Last edited by LyannaTargaryn; 04-14-18 at 02:24 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added!! Please vote!

You can choose more than one item .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    I did the poll but my answer about liking the event doesn't seem to have been calculated in.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyannaTargaryn View Post
    Anyone get a survey monkey for this event?

I just did and filled it out pretty honestly and [] with the high levels to achieve the goals, the crappy decorations, fewer dragons, lack of space for dragons/habitats impossibility of breeding monthly goal dragons, etc.
    I got the survey too. The gist of my answers were that I like the dragons but was disappointed by the huge amount of Lucky Sixes required and how hard it was to breed the Neo Pixie dragon.

{BTW - I LOVE your screen name!! }
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast