• Firapples

14 20.59%
  • Essence

9 13.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hatch Day World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I got the survey as well and am planning on filling it, as I always do when we get the chance. Am I able to share the link here, or is it meant to be sent out at random with only a certain amount of players to gather the intel from?

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the event but I used almost all of my very small gold supply and it was down to the last few minutes.

Is it the norm to not get your points
    On the last day when you feed your dragons?
    Would like to know for the next one .

Banned
    Anyone wants to start a thread for the new tourney, go ahead. I'm taking a break this weekend. I'll post my results but I really don't want to start the thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird that the birthday cake decoration has a ?1? candle and not a ?6?...? :P
    I didn't know what you meant at first, but yes, that was a big oversight on their part.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree about the community prizes. Ah, I miss the good 'ol days when we'd get dragons and habitats as prizes.

I was glad to see that they finally got around to adding Birthday Cards to the event though, better late than never!
    Yes, dragons and habitats are the main allure of the game, no? There should be 3 dragons, a habitat, and the rest can just be decor if they want, or marble keys or food. 10 essence is a bloody joke. Like that is only .025% towards one of the cheapest dragons you can craft! It should at least be 40 essence so that you are 1% of the way towards a dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stormythunderingnight View Post
    Is it the norm to not get your points
    On the last day when you feed your dragons?
    Would like to know for the next one .
    I'm probably misunderstanding you, but I'm not sure what you mean. You get points for feeding during a leaderboard, but not during a world event.

Banned
    Only 2 of us (so far) like the Hungry Dragon? I thought he was adorable!

Banned
    Are these polls even listened to? The majority of the players don't like the current format of World Events. We'd rather have the old version where there's a community dragon and habitats. Decor is nice and all but with the insane amount of dragons released every month most of us aren't even able to put them on the island. You guys can keep the last individual dragon as ultra rare but why not bring back a habitat for an individual prize and a rare dragon for the first community milestone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Are these polls even listened to? The majority of the players don't like the current format of World Events. We'd rather have the old version where there's a community dragon and habitats. Decor is nice and all but with the insane amount of dragons released every month most of us aren't even able to put them on the island. You guys can keep the last individual dragon as ultra rare but why not bring back a habitat for an individual prize and a rare dragon for the first community milestone.
    I agree completely. I yearn for the old format of events when the prizes were useful and the milestones were within reason. I see post after post of people unable to complete these new events even with daily playing and I think it's a shame. I understand they're a company and they want to make money but honestly I think more people would buy gold for events if it seemed obtainable. In my case, if I'm playing an event and just a smidge away from the prize at the end, I'll purchase gold to complete but if I'm miles away then I figure 'what's the point' and just quit. I can't be the only person that thinks this way so in my mind, S8 is just shooting themselves in the foot by not listening to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Only 2 of us (so far) like the Hungry Dragon? I thought he was adorable!
    I thought he was cute too, I usually do think all the decos are adorable but unfortunately, they're ultimately pointless to me because I have no room to display them and they never leave storage.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast