Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Neo Pixie April 6 2018

Fashion Designer
    I think I'm out of time on this one. At least I got one new dragon out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got this one with Kitsune and Peacock

Got excited finally got 12 hours but when I put it on the nest it?s a pixie not a neo pixie 😔
    Used so many boosts and will not get neo pixie with about 6 hours left 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keshiaxo View Post
    I've given up. i can't seem to breed it so now I'm just doing my usual random breeding. Watch me get it after the countdown ends.
    That’s actually happened to me before. It was useless getting it right as the event was ending, ha.

And yeah, this has been a real stinker for some people. It feels so unbalanced where some can get it on the first and single attempt, whereas others are ONLY breeding for it the entire time, but get absolutely nothing, regardless of even having to use gold to speed tasks up.

I think this will now be my *third* event where I haven’t been able to breed a single one of these dragons for the points. Pretty demotivating that it’s this difficult for some players...

Executive Chef
    After a ton of Luck and Charm fails, along with one Never Ending which I didn't have so that was cool, I finally got a 12 hour timer last night with Enlightened and Unicorn. Did a speed breed to see what it was this morning and it was finally Neo Pixie. I've used a speed hatch and will try to get close to the end of the timer before I use gold to finish so I can get the bonus.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678