Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Neo Pixie April 6 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Okay, I am officially not feeling the love here! Oragami and Peakcock on the den with 12 hours, I was happy! This morning I get to take it off the den and I have a Dark Pheonix Egg, you cannot get a blue out of that combo anyhow. Tap the rebreed button and get Titan, then I get a 5 hour which will be love!

Elsa, Kooky Panda, could either of you explain how this is possible please. Unhappy, so unhappy at the moment!

..........why is it I can’t even upload my photo?
    I would like to hear that explanation too. No way Dark Phoenix should come from breeding Origami and Peacock.
    If you have Kitsune, I would try that with Origami.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I would like to hear that explanation too. No way Dark Phoenix should come from breeding Origami and Peacock.
    Was a Bingo challenge with Peacock. Actually was using Magic and Virtue for a couple of weeks for Prime Magic with no luck and sick of Titans so I may through Kitsune or Black Swan into the mix as Unicorn was doing much for either!

Raised a ticket with support but this will probably be resolved too late for me to get the bonus dices for the event!

Banned
    Now the fey symbol is in the codex. Please leave this type in there and also add the others so things can get a bit more organized. There's way too many dragons randomly stuck in the star tab and no need for cosmic to be there since it has its own already. Fey didn't have its own nor was it in the star, so please leave it.

Spooky👻 has 19 dragons and no tab, also not in the star so only found at the bottom of all dragons

Holiday🎁 has 21 dragons and no tab, also not in the star

Valentine♥️ has 27

Elemental🔥💧🌳🌪️ has 21

Rainbow🌈 has 28

Stone⛰️ has 20

Champion⚜️ has 57

Edited. There are actually 20 stone. British and buried do not show up in the star tab with other stone. Also petal, grandma and neo kitsune are in the star tab
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 04-08-18 at 09:38 PM.

I came here in order to see what combos would work to get Neo Pixie annnd I don't have any of the dragons combo'd except for Naga LOL

Fashion Designer
    Just got the egg in my nest! Used Anubis and Lavender 😊

Farm Supplier
    Finally!!! Peacock and kitsume. No one mention luck for a few days, had all the Luck I can stand.

Quote Originally Posted by keshiaxo View Post
    I came here in order to see what combos would work to get Neo Pixie annnd I don't have any of the dragons combo'd except for Naga LOL
    Got Neo Pixie using Charisma + Pink Lotus level 7

Quote Originally Posted by jamestown06320 View Post
    Got Neo Pixie using Charisma + Pink Lotus level 7
    Don't have either v.v

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Well, with red face, it was Maticore, my bad, so with 12 hours you can get Manticore, Pixie and Neo Pixie, could have sworn it was a Dark Phoenix Egg, apologies people!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7C969BE-DCBD-495D-BDA9-BA68DDE54B54.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	43522
    Just got it with virtue and portal! Thanks to everyone who gave their successes...I was able to find a combo that worked.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast