Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Pixie April 6 2018

Fashion Designer
    Got it on first try used Peacock and Kitsune

Fashion Designer
    Sadly, I do not have any pink/purple hybrids to use for this one so I am stuck with it breaking down to red and white. First try, 17 hour luck dragon.

Host(ess)
    First attempts were all fails, one of them a 12 hrs Pixie ( Lacewing/Peacock parents). So after evolving it, I put it in the breading roost (Pixie) with a Peacok and got the Neo Pixie egg! Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Even if I don't get this dragon from it, I am hoping to get some good fails out of it. There are a lot that I don't have, including all the pink/purple hybrids. I'm just glad it's not blue and white again!

Farm Supplier
    I have tried 3 different hybrid combos, peacock and naga, on and on after all this I have I have had 6 luck for 17 hers and 3 firestorm at 12 ea. What ever I just tried didn't work either not a 12 hr fail. I quit, when I clear the roosts and nests in the morning we will see. Totally disgusting.

Still have not got it but still trying. On another note, does anyone want to exchange gold daily with me? I have lost a long time neighbour. I know there is another thread on this some where but despite searching, I cannot find it. Suffice it to say I am a long time player and play daily. Cheers everyone and good luck with the new dragon!

Howdy again all. I have now got a new gold buddy - yeh!
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 04-08-18 at 01:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Still have not got it but still trying. On another note, does anyone want to exchange gold daily with me? I have lost a long time neighbour. I know there is another thread on this some where but despite searching, I cannot find it. Suffice it to say I am a long time player and play daily. Cheers everyone and good luck with the new dragon!
    Hi, I wish to exchange Gold with you everyday . Also kept msgon your wall . Please accept and let me know on my wall . thnx

Rhino Keeper
    All I’ve gotten is Charm so far. Really hoping it’ll make an appearance sooner rather than later. It was pretty frustrating and disappointing the last time for breeding event-points specific dragons because I didn’t hatch a single one, despite *only* breeding for them the entire time.

Fashion Designer
    So far, I have gotten two Love, two Luck, and one Charm

Banned
    Okay, I am officially not feeling the love here! Oragami and Peakcock on the den with 12 hours, I was happy! This morning I get to take it off the den and I have a Dark Pheonix Egg, you cannot get a blue out of that combo anyhow. Tap the rebreed button and get Titan, then I get a 5 hour which will be love!

Elsa, Kooky Panda, could either of you explain how this is possible please. Unhappy, so unhappy at the moment!

..........why is it I can’t even upload my photo?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast