Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Pixie April 6 2018

Fashion Designer
    First try 32 hour fail. Shaking my head

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    First try 32 hour fail. Shaking my head
    Me too.

Seeing the first page, now I wonder if the combo I used is correct or not.
    Followed instructions on goal , and used virtue + peacock for breeding.

Banned
    The Virtue broke down into a bad red. I learned over the years I've played this game if you want to breed something that involves pink and purple to use a pink/purple hybrid (Origami, Lacewing, Pixie, Bubble Gum, etc) and either Black Swan or Unicorn. Granted there would be that ugly Titan possibility but it's less of a shot of pink breaking into white or red using that method.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't even gotten to try yet I've got something breeding

Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Breeding Purple + Pink to try to get a Fey/Pink/Yellow hybrid... and its a Super Rare to boot? hmmm... it would make me feel better to see someone get this egg on their nest? 12 hours apparently. Good luck everyone!
    First try 12 hours idk if it's a success or fail
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The Virtue broke down into a bad red. I learned over the years I've played this game if you want to breed something that involves pink and purple to use a pink/purple hybrid (Origami, Lacewing, Pixie, Bubble Gum, etc) and either Black Swan or Unicorn. Granted there would be that ugly Titan possibility but it's less of a shot of pink breaking into white or red using that method.
    I don't have Black Swan or Unicorn n i want them badly
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

i did actually get it on first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Got it with Virtue and Anubis. Raise to level 10 to collect 250 Lucky Sixes
    Got it first try with the same combo. By using virtue, kitsune or black swan, the risk of a 33h virtue fail is eliminated

Farm Supplier
    Got it...1st try Kitson & Peacock

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I used origami and magic should Be used origami and virtue or origami and diamond. But last time there was weird breeding instructions and different colors then the outcome dragon there was a loophole someone found and got me the dragon.which wasn't one of the colors they required. Seems like that will be the case with this one too.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast