Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Neo Pixie April 6 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for all the combos mentioned. I’ve tried Peacock+Kitsune twice but it’s resulted in 17hr fails. Aside from that, all I got before were Charms and Love. This really sucks ;__;

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the combos mentioned. I’ve tried Peacock+Kitsune twice but it’s resulted in 17hr fails. Aside from that, all I got before were Charms and Love. This really sucks ;__;
    I shudder to tell you how many luck I sold off the nest. But finally got it. The 17 he fails are ****er.

I don?t have any purple and pink hybrid any suggestions?
    Don?t understand the color concept yet . I have pink and yellow would that work ?
    I have only gotten one neo and that was the neo moon ! All the others I never get
    But my niece used the same combo and she got Neptune so I think it?s the game not what dragons we use!

Looks like I have 2 waiting to hatch. Both with peacock and virtue, was using peacock for the bingo.

Fashion Designer
    Still have not gotten one, but at least I have finally gotten something that is not a common! 13 hours in the den.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormythunderingnight View Post
    I don?t have any purple and pink hybrid any suggestions?
    Don?t understand the color concept yet . I have pink and yellow would that work ?
    I have only gotten one neo and that was the neo moon ! All the others I never get
    But my niece used the same combo and she got Neptune so I think it?s the game not what dragons we use!
    Only pink and yellow will not work for this one, you neee to have pink and purple in the mix. If you have only basic dragons of each type you can also get it! For example use Magic (single color purple) and Virtue (single color pink).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 71smoky View Post
    I shudder to tell you how many luck I sold off the nest. But finally got it. The 17 he fails are ****er.
    Ugh. Glad you were finally able to get it! I ended up with 2 Luck eggs, another one last night again and before that, a Planet egg -__-;;;

Pink Lotus and Bubble Gum and I got it! You can see it in the Nest. 12 hours breeding time.
    4th try was it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Henivision View Post
    Pink Lotus and Bubble Gum and I got it! You can see it in the Nest. 12 hours breeding time.
    4th try was it.
    Haha oh wow...I tried this combo and it landed me a 32hr result... -________-;;;;; Whyyyyyy

I still haven't been able to get it, using as many combos as possible, keeping all the breeding between super rares... and nothing. Tried it with Naga and my Neo Lotus and nothing v.v
    Island Name: Dra***
    Level: 71
    Leaderboards won: Cosmic Heights & The Party's Started

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast