Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey Monkey Survey

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beckypeke View Post
    Yes, I think it was "Monkey Survey". Too bad I didn't take a screen shot. I'm not sure how to take them and I just wanted to get out of the survey.
    Strange surveys were different. Yours was tooo nosey!!

Btw I don't know how to post screen shots either lol. I'm android and heard it's more difficult to do.

Executive Chef
    A NEW MONEKY SURVEY SHOWED UP IN MY KINGDOM THIS MORNING
    I LET THEM KNOW I FELT about limited woodland flowers and the rare nectar drops
    One if the flower going to drop rare don't limit the buy of flowers or don't make them a ramdon drop !
    the survey was all to do with the woodland event ,so I guess the survey going to be a normal think after an event
    So let's hope they listen

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    A NEW MONEKY SURVEY SHOWED UP IN MY KINGDOM THIS MORNING
    I LET THEM KNOW I FELT about limited woodland flowers and the rare nectar drops
    One if the flower going to drop rare don't limit the buy of flowers or don't make them a ramdon drop !
    the survey was all to do with the woodland event ,so I guess the survey going to be a normal think after an event
    So let's hope they listen
    That's what I'm thinking too. I was brutally honest about the terrible nectar drops and the double insult of needing to spend gems on the walker to get descent drops. Also I added that the random changes in requirements was uncalled for and I didn't appreciate how tedious goal 11 was. When they asked about the prizes I mentioned that the rewards did not in any way equal the hell we went through to get them. The light at the end of the tunnel for me is the hope that they will take our answers seriously and try to adjust the game accordingly: getting back to the game we all started our addictive daily playing for, the one that we love and miss!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's what I'm thinking too. I was brutally honest about the terrible nectar drops and the double insult of needing to spend gems on the walker to get descent drops. Also I added that the random changes in requirements was uncalled for and I didn't appreciate how tedious goal 11 was. When they asked about the prizes I mentioned that the rewards did not in any way equal the hell we went through to get them. The light at the end of the tunnel for me is the hope that they will take our answers seriously and try to adjust the game accordingly: getting back to the game we all started our addictive daily playing for, the one that we love and miss!
    Well said !! also
    I let them know it's not right for them to except us to baby set our games we have life's out side the game ,

Nightclub Owner
    It's hilarious to me that the original survey asked me: 1)How important is it that I be able to help my neighbors and 2) How important is it that I be able to communicate with them easily, only to days later have us pitted against one another in a Leader Board competition. I highly doubt that many people said they didn't want to help their neighbors, ya know? Way to make your customers feel heard and understood S8!

Executive Chef
    Another monkey survey not sure why we keep getting them ,,they are not listening to us .they are making these events harder and harder more time consuming and giving us less in return my spring steed hasn't been dropping any thing but a 2 and I been collecting over a week, it's a waste of time and energy ,this game has changed so much ,,, not sure why it's called castle story any more,, don't know how much longer I'm going to be playing ,,, cuz every time I collect from my spring steed I get Angry , this game was a beautiful fun game I been playing since the beginning long term player here ,I keep hoping it will go back ,,but I guess I'm just fooling my self ,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Another monkey survey not sure why we keep getting them ,,they are not listening to us .they are making these events harder and harder more time consuming and giving us less in return my spring steed hasn't been dropping any thing but a 2 and I been collecting over a week, it's a waste of time and energy ,this game has changed so much ,,, not sure why it's called castle story any more,, don't know how much longer I'm going to be playing ,,, cuz every time I collect from my spring steed I get Angry , this game was a beautiful fun game I been playing since the beginning long term player here ,I keep hoping it will go back ,,but I guess I'm just fooling my self ,
    That's pretty much exactly what I said in the written portion of the survey. I mentioned that the two energy drops were awful, and that the only reason I'm still here when so many of my long term neighbors have left is because I keep hoping that they'll go back to what the game was originally and leave this new set up in the dust.

In my opinion, they're not using the survey's as a learning tool but more as a way to placate we players by pretending to show an interest in our comments. This leads me to think that they don't actually care about our enjoyment of the game just so long as they make a profit which is beyond sad. This game was so great when the company was still calling themselves Team Lava but ever since they restructured and became Storm 8 across the board their apps have been on a steady decline. They can say that it's the same team as always working on the games until they're blue in the face but I'll not believe it until we get our game back to what it's meant to be.

CS is listed as a 'social casual' game but anymore it's nearly a job and that's not okay. This whole business of events back to back with no space between needs to stop. Sure, there might be a week or so where we're a little bored but I think the boredom is a price I'd gladly pay if it means we get back to what the game was meant to be. A story about our realm with the occasional special event (mostly for holidays) that gave us extra special prizes that were worth our time. Repetitive events with prizes that are sub-par are not why I play this game but I can't bring myself to just walk away after all these years.

Executive Chef
    That's pretty much exactly what I said in the written portion of the survey. I mentioned that the two energy drops were awful, and that the only reason I'm still here when so many of my long term neighbors have left is because I keep hoping that they'll go back to what the game was originally and leave this new set up in the dust.

In my opinion, they're not using the survey's as a learning tool but more as a way to placate we players by pretending to show an interest in our comments. This leads me to think that they don't actually care about our enjoyment of the game just so long as they make a profit which is beyond sad. This game was so great when the company was still calling themselves Team Lava but ever since they restructured and became Storm 8 across the board their apps have been on a steady decline. They can say that it's the same team as always working on the games until they're blue in the face but I'll not believe it until we get our game back to what it's meant to be.

CS is listed as a 'social casual' game but anymore it's nearly a job and that's not okay. This whole business of events back to back with no space between needs to stop. Sure, there might be a week or so where we're a little bored but I think the boredom is a price I'd gladly pay if it means we get back to what the game was meant to be. A story about our realm with the occasional special event (mostly for holidays) that gave us extra special prizes that were worth our time. Repetitive events with prizes that are sub-par are not why I play this game but I can't bring myself to just walk away after all these years.
    Well said , I been here since 2012 .November will be 6 years and I understand it's hard to walk away, we have invested our time energy and our relationship with our neighbors

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. All very well said & agree completely.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef

<In my opinion, they're not using the survey's as a learning tool but more as a way to placate we players by pretending to show an interest in our comments. This leads me to think that they don't actually care about our enjoyment of the game just so long as they make a profit which is beyond sad. This game was so great when the company was still calling themselves Team Lava but ever since they restructured and became Storm 8 across the board their apps have been on a steady decline. They can say that it's the same team as always working on the games until they're blue in the face but I'll not believe it until we get our game back to what it's meant to be.>
    For the same reason I did NOT complete the survey.. I feel they're NOT being read anyway and just fake interest in how players really feel. We all say the same things, but find the same old events touched up, with different ways to spend gems. Only designs, colors, have been greatly improved.. and complements for that, but no other wishes or requests granted.
    On judging an event SW's poll is much more important in delivering the message, as are real facts on a simple table. Clear and True.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast