Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey Monkey Survey

Love Shack -Survey Monkey

If given the opportunity, please take this survey and let storm 8 know we all need a Love Shack!

Rhino Keeper

Survey Monkey Survey

Just got a link to a survey monkey survey with a bunch of questions about likes and dislikes. Interpret this as a good sign that maybe our frustration level with the events has been noticed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Just got a link to a survey monkey survey with a bunch of questions about likes and dislikes. Interpret this as a good sign that maybe our frustration level with the events has been noticed.
    I told them what I thought of the 2 energy drops on the new Ali's and Cupid troll , told them energy and land are the most important resources

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytone10 View Post
    If given the opportunity, please take this survey and let storm 8 know we all need a Love Shack!
    Told them what I thought of the 2 energy drops

Host(ess)
    I mentioned a lot. The 2 energy drops, accidental gem spend, drop rates in events, time intensity of events vs real life, etc.

Farm Supplier
    Is the link available somewhere else? I accidentally closed the pop-up b4 i take the survey

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    Is the link available somewhere else? I accidentally closed the pop-up b4 i take the survey
    So did I, I'd love to fill out a survey.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm so angry with myself because I forgot to write the most important thing to better the game.. Gem Confirmation Button! Argh, cannot even believe I forgot it! Hopefully others will remember and write it in there.

Very happy to see that it was an in game pop up so that all players will have a chance to be heard, especially the ones who don't frequent this forum.

Rhino Keeper
    I’d like to see less ‘wastage’ during events that require lots of rock / tree chopping and petal collecting. For this current event, it would be great if we could trade 50-75 each rock and wood in the exchange for one woodland nectar, even over a 2-6 hour timeframe. Coins and energy are in scarce supply in my kingdom and it grates that I have to waste both on maxed items I can’t use. Letting us trade for rare event items like the nectar would remove that irritation, and it wouldn’t throw the game out too far to let us do a trade for 2-5 extra items per day. Or they could create a trade goal to cap the number of times per day the trade could be done, but it would at least guarantee a certain number per day that is not dependent on random drops.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Dang it I said sooo much including gem confirmation button but forgot love shack grr to me!
    Not sure but this survey may just be a survey company showing off what they can do and so giving s8 and others a freebe ! Whatever...I hope s8 listen...and learn.....AND ACT!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast