View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

30 65.22%
  • I didn't like this event

8 17.39%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 28.26%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Magnolia Tile

1 2.17%
  • Enchanted Gardens

26 56.52%
  • Wisteeria

23 50.00%
  • Spring Thawbin

20 43.48%
  • Poppy Puppy

22 47.83%
  • Dogwood

27 58.70%
  • Magnolia Mare

25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 6.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Spring Saplings - 2018 Apr 6 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Hi guys, goodluck tomorrow i always been in difficult groups, same people plus new money spending people. Hope my game run fast and smooth enough so i can catch up how people run

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    I agree bc I have almost 40M coins... now what will I do with them
    I have no idea what to do with 40 million but I have over one BILLION and have no idea why there is so much coins available and no way to trade them for stuff I need like, food would be nice to be able to buy some. I don't even clean my forest everyday.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I have no idea what to do with 40 million but I have over one BILLION and have no idea why there is so much coins available and no way to trade them for stuff I need like, food would be nice to be able to buy some. I don't even clean my forest everyday.
    I wish i have alot of coins like billions coins like u guys, I don’t event have enough to buy crystals habitats and plants expansive apples, normally i save them for plant apple during event and buy eggs for leaderboard, never enough

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    I wish i have alot of coins like billions coins like u guys, I don’t event have enough to buy crystals habitats and plants expansive apples, normally i save them for plant apple during event and buy eggs for leaderboard, never enough
    The coin shortage should stop being an issue once you reach level 90 or so. Meantime, farming basic element animals (which can be purchased for coins) is one of the easiest ways to add to your coin bank. They earn fairly well, are cheap to purchase & level up, and quick to hatch & house. When you need the space for something else, they're easy to sell off. Fill your forest with as many as you can find room for and it'll help.

Another possible way to help your account balance is to be sure to visit your neighbors as much as you can - especially other low-level players who can use the coins. Each friend who visits and taps all 6 stars gives you 1500 coins. By visiting them, you encourage them to return the favor, and those 1500s add up! Make sure you collect often, as once someone has tapped a habitat, no one else can do it until you've collected your bonus.

Oh, and take advantage of the Battlegrounds. Each win there gives you something you can use - usually coins & food, with occasional gems or extra energy for battles.

----

As far as this event is concerned, I pretty much ignored it. I knew we'd have a Leaderboard coming up soon, and I wanted to save my food stores & animal evolutions for that.

I would highly suggest to the game organizers that if they intend to continue with the new Forest Party format & prize levels, they should move this event to the end of the month. I think most people would be much more likely to spend gems to finish it if they had already successfully completed other events earlier in the month. When this is the first event I encounter, I give up on any chance of earning the month's goal animals. On three accounts, I have only once earned a goal animal, and I still don't know how that happened.

I just resign myself to knowing I won't ever earn these animals because I don't spend money on gems. But if I already had earned the tokens from the milestones in a Leaderboard, the chapters in a Storybook, and somehow managed to breed the token animals and win the tournaments and all that stuff, and THEN got to a Forest Party, being so very close just might make me change my mind.
    Last edited by Sakrysta; 04-12-18 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Added content relevant to the thread topic.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Just once I wish I could get into a LB group that doesn't have so many big spenders. Last LB the 1st and 2nd pl bought boosts everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Even if they only gained a few 100 pts ea time. If anyone bought a boost they would also buy one. It wasnt even worth trying. I had a LB a few months ago that in the last 30 minutes a player went from 8k to 25k. It probably costs more in gems then it would cost to buy the animal. I guess it was all about the win. I thought maybe this LB would be lucky but I doubt it. Last year if I wanted a top LB prize I would get it but 12 months make a big difference. Heck 12 months ago completing a LB was easier and finishing a WE was a given. Things have definitely changed over time. Rant over. Good luck all
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 04-12-18 at 02:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Dogwood:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180413_094107.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	352.4 KB 
ID:	43653p
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Just once I wish I could get into a LB group that doesn't have so many big spenders. Last LB the 1st and 2nd pl bought boosts everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Even if they only gained a few 100 pts ea time. If anyone bought a boost they would also buy one. It wasnt even worth trying. I had a LB a few months ago that in the last 30 minutes a player went from 8k to 25k. It probably costs more in gems then it would cost to buy the animal. I guess it was all about the win. I thought maybe this LB would be lucky but I doubt it. Last year if I wanted a top LB prize I would get it but 12 months make a big difference. Heck 12 months ago completing a LB was easier and finishing a WE was a given. Things have definitely changed over time. Rant over. Good luck all
    Totally agree! The winner of this event had 50,000+ points. Made all milestones on the first day. Can’t imagine how many gems �� that cost. These new big spenders are out of my league. Guess I have to resign myself to a new reality!

Only had a bronze Sakura bonsai trophy so this LB I was aiming for the bronze trophy since they are all the same shape and size. I super impose trophies to make a creative display. Now I have a cute little fruit hanging from my Sakura tree, and a giant acorn coming off this tiny sapling
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Totally agree! The winner of this event had 50,000+ points. Made all milestones on the first day. Can’t imagine how many gems �� that cost. These new big spenders are out of my league. Guess I have to resign myself to a new reality!
    Me, too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    my biggest problem is with the snipers, they wait till last 20 or 30 minutes and go crazy. One player went from 8k to over 25k. It's got to be expensive and I think they don't care if it costs more than the animal in the shop. I've heard people who were in 1st or 2nd pl get upset because they thought they won only to find out they came in 3rd. This is a game, it's suppose to be fun. I've been taking screen shots for the past 5 LB's so I'll know if I see them again I'll be prepared. I hope those that really wanted the win got it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-13-18 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party sites

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast