View Poll Results: Do you want Storm8 to give us a new event?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 95.74%
  • No

2 4.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Storm8 to give us a new event?

Fashion Designer
    Yes this game is getting very slow for me, I rarely play anymore ... maybe an event will keep me interested..... only reason it's still on my phone is because I worked hard on it when it first came available for me..

Executive Chef
    Please add more land to open ,,,and land marks

New Resident
    I would also like for this game to be updated and continue. I am having to put everything in storage and have run out of space to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    I would also enjoy playing the game again if the developers make special updates and activities available.

New Resident
    Por favor una actualizaci?n de este juego no puedo expandir mas

I have been wating so long for an update- did they forget about this game??

I feel the same way--I'm very disappointed that there haven't been any updates in so long.

Executive Chef

Helloooo helloooo

It their any body out there ? That could tell me if game has just stopped or are they working on a great update or events so we can keep playing a great game !

Exactly, I would like to know the same thing. I absolutely love this game but it crashes constantly and I can't stand to play it anymore. It doesn't looks like there have been any posts since 2017. I don't understand how Dragon Story & Castle Story can work just fine and so many issues with this game. Someone respond please.

I'd like to know this as well! I started playing the game when it launched and I began playing it again yesterday, would love it if there was a new update.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast