View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Not funny, I keep harvesting passion fruit....nothing. Someone please help!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The key to getting the dirt is to harvest wheat continuously and when it is growing sell it. Not sure why people are so upset about the crops. I mean yes, the drops are rare but it is super easy to plant wheat and it grows fast. You can do like 50 crops In a minute and a half... and the trowels also aren?t that rare for me...
    I agree that I'm kind of flummoxed over the angst over dirt drops. They're tight as heck, yes, but... Just plant wheat till you're blue on the face. Plant, harvest, sell, discard, lather, rinse, repeat. Yes, it's time consuming g, but... Is it? It takes no time at all for the wheat to grow, and it costs literally nothing. U lose zero coins by discarding it. I sell mine for cheap, while I'm discarding, in case it sells while I'm doing it. I get 10 dirt in an hour easily. I mean, unlike the gnomes and the beaver, this event is absolutely doable with this workaround.

Farm Supplier
    Me too,two days now... I bought the 7.99 package but that's my limit.. never going to do this if we can't get any trowels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I agree that I'm kind of flummoxed over the angst over dirt drops. They're tight as heck, yes, but... Just plant wheat till you're blue on the face. Plant, harvest, sell, discard, lather, rinse, repeat. Yes, it's time consuming g, but... Is it? It takes no time at all for the wheat to grow, and it costs literally nothing. U lose zero coins by discarding it. I sell mine for cheap, while I'm discarding, in case it sells while I'm doing it. I get 10 dirt in an hour easily. I mean, unlike the gnomes and the beaver, this event is absolutely doable with this workaround.
    My issue is with the passion fruit...I haven’t received any for over a day. Is that not concerning?!? Unless I’m being punished. It’s crazy.

Farm Supplier
    I agree this works very slowly, but without trowels from passion fruit can't complete the sprouting bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    I agree this works very slowly, but without trowels from passion fruit can't complete the sprouting bucket.
    Wow you too! It’s beyond unacceptable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    My issue is with the passion fruit...I haven’t received any for over a day. Is that not concerning?!? Unless I’m being punished. It’s crazy.
    The lack of trowels is definitely itely a problem. I've had one or two per harvest more or less, but I've had zero today, so I'll be in the same boat. No workaround for that like there is for wheat. D'oh.

Executive Chef
    It feels so wrong, but it looks like I'm going to have to follow everyone else's example and discard wheat and such from my shop.

In all the time that I've been playing, I have never once discarded anything...somehow I always managed to work around the lack of capacity. Unfortunately, with dirt being so difficult to come by, I may have no choice anymore.

Discarding harvested food...I know it's virtual and just a game, but it just doesn't sit well with me...

New Resident
    Ion goal 6/8 I have accidentally pressed diamond button and gave away 200 diamonds while I was Needed 4 Plant nutrients and all of them were in process in the boutique. Is possible to reverse it again? Any help?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    I had trouble with the make 4 dirt bucket goal until I figured it out you have to make the four dirt buckets first before you make the nutrients bucket then the goal will check it self off for the dirt buckets then you do the next step. Hope this helps also press on the wheel barrel and see if there?s any completed buckets there
    I'm not getting dirt. Do I just gather crops like wheat with my sickle?