View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    i got a green parakeet from turing in a collection in wheelbarrow. Has anyone got more than one green bird? Is it worth trying to do more collection? Or is it just the one green bird?

New Resident
    I am getting hardly any dirt. Harvesting for days now and got only 14 in total. What am i doing wrong?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    i got a green parakeet from turing in a collection in wheelbarrow. Has anyone got more than one green bird? Is it worth trying to do more collection? Or is it just the one green bird?
    Don't forget about the reward of the blue Parakeet for doing 23 wheelbarrows.

Executive Chef
    I posted a thread in the Bugs and & Issues forum about my Green Parakeet having text on the back of its tile that is exactly the same as that of the Pink Lovebird currently in the Market. I'm just wondering, if anyone has completed Goal 8 and received the Blue Parakeet, does it have the same text as the White Lovebird, or does it say "Blue Parakeet" on it?

(Also wondering if it's only my game that has the Pink Lovebird text on it and everyone else's game is fine.)

Collected my first wheelbarrow and it was the green parakeet! What luck!

@PookieBear50, mine has the Pink Lovebird text as well, it's not just your game. I can't find either lovebird in the market though.... ;_;

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CierzoKitchen View Post
    Collected my first wheelbarrow and it was the green parakeet! What luck!

@PookieBear50, mine has the Pink Lovebird text as well, it's not just your game. I can't find either lovebird in the market though.... ;_;
    That's a relief...I'm not going crazy.

Look under the Livestock tab (cow) and select the Pets (cat), they should be there. Also they might be in the "New" tab? Though why they'd appear for me but not you, I have no idea.

Farm Supplier
    Any tips to get trowels,please, I have had one drop all day from passionfruit.

May I ask, what is the fancy bait for? It didn't come up in any of the goals...

And @PookieBear50, I still don't see it.... I'm using Android, though, maybe it's an apple only thing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CierzoKitchen View Post
    May I ask, what is the fancy bait for? It didn't come up in any of the goals...

And @PookieBear50, I still don't see it.... I'm using Android, though, maybe it's an apple only thing?
    Perhaps, perhaps not. I don't remember if the particular event that offered the lovebirds was available on Android.

Not sure about the Fancy Bait. As far as I know, it has nothing to do with this event.

Best advice for dirt mentioned o here loads is hay hay and more hay got stuck and although repetItive it works plant harvest then get rid over n over have had over 50 dirt in a day x