View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Again - so mean-spirited! If goals are only attainable by purchasing items, then just say so! Then it is no longer a game, but a shopping spree. I can't do this because in 14 hours not one dirt has dropped from crops. Let us at least buy and sell parts to each other. That was fun. Give us a fighting chance

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bessbee View Post
    Again - so mean-spirited! If goals are only attainable by purchasing items, then just say so! Then it is no longer a game, but a shopping spree. I can't do this because in 14 hours not one dirt has dropped from crops. Let us at least buy and sell parts to each other. That was fun. Give us a fighting chance
    Have you tried growing all wheat.
    I did it in 60 plots every two minutes
    Filled my store what didn't sell in two minutes was discarded and store refilled
    You sit and do this for say 20 or 30 minutes
    You will get Dirt
    Sometimes zero and I have gotten up to three Dirt

How much room do we all have to have to keep all this items from this event if we cant craft them before the goals???
    I am sure ppl are running out of room in there barn's.

Special Event items like in this event should not count towards the count in the barn then, you would have to have at least 100-200 item space if you should not craft items in advance.

Also I wish there is one even WITHOUT bugs in it I am on goal 4 and made 4 dirt buckets non show up ... but the Gnome event is still in my TO DO list Mr. Gnome and Ms. Gnome.

Farm Supplier
    Trowels not dropping... going to be hard I think. Really like the blue parrot ��

New Resident
    Can't get a bucket from the mine!

Farm Supplier
    Me too... going to be hard to get 23 sprouting buckets at this rate.

New Resident
    On Growing Pains No. 4 of 8, Prepare Dirt Bucket. I keep preparing dirt buckets and it registers it as progress, but when I leave the game and later come back my progress has disappeared back to 0 of 4. I have done this 3 separate times and lost 2 dirt buckets each time I went out of the game and came back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clc1271 View Post
    On Growing Pains No. 4 of 8, Prepare Dirt Bucket. I keep preparing dirt buckets and it registers it as progress, but when I leave the game and later come back my progress has disappeared back to 0 of 4. I have done this 3 separate times and lost 2 dirt buckets each time I went out of the game and came back.
    Two questions:

1. When you leave the game, do you close the app completely? If not, there may be synchronization problems when you return to the game. Try leaving the game without starting more dirt buckets, close the app completely, then open the app again and start the dirt buckets. See if that changes anything.

2. Are you using the dirt buckets as they are completed to make the final stage recipe for the Mystery Sprouts? If you use them before you finish the goal, they disappear and your progress returns to 0. If this is the case, avoid making the Mystery Sprout recipe until after you have finished making all the dirt buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by clc1271 View Post
    A tip from Rynetory2 is to always visit a neighbor before you leave the game to make sure it saves.
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-07-18 at 08:06 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy today! I'm still on Goal 8, and after flowering the 14th wheelbarrow, I got the Green Parakeet. WOW! Thank you Storm8!
    So now I will grow wheat again to collect more dirt & to finish Goal 8 (9 more flowering wheelbarrow). Keep fighting guys! I'm sure this goal is able to finish (I'm not using any gems).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1523159934.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	43501