View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

The game did not give me credit for my first mud bucketthat I made in goal 4.  drop rates are so low for crops. Tried making wheat and selling but drop rate seems extra low for wheat.
    Clarification: I made the bucket when I reached goal 4. I then made it into a mystery sprout and it decremented my count as though I’d never made it. I managed to make 4 more and saved them, looking ahead to step 8.
    Last edited by FarmerIreneOK; 04-08-18 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Clarification.

It may just be me, but it seems the drop rate from the passion fruit vines has improved
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

For stage 4 of the growing pains task,make your 4 buckets of dirt, but DO NOT make them into the final ?seedling? step. It will drop your number back down. You have to have 4 buckets of dirt to complete the stage

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Just keep planting wheat on all your plots and sell. Only takes like 2 minutes
    Thanks for the tip! After 2 days only got 3 dirt piles from crops! Fingers crosses this goal doesn't stop me from getting my pet parrot. He's so cute

Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! After 2 days only got 3 dirt piles from crops! Fingers crosses this goal doesn't stop me from getting my pet parrot. He's so cute
    no problem. Another tip is to make sure that you have a lot of space in your silo. I usually make like 60 slots and then plant wheat, harvest, plant again, etc and when the wheat is growing sell and discard your access.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I took the Judy challenge of planting large plots of wheat and capturing the dirt collected for each round. Here were my results:

1) 0
    2) 0
    3) 0
    4) 1
    5) 1
    6) 0
    7) 0
    8) 1
    9) 2
    10) 0

I was planting 39 wheat for each round. As you can imagine, I had to get rid of a whole lot of wheat, putting it out to sell and just deleting them. I was very disappointed in this result. I knew I was getting very little dirt for my crops, but this was an eye-opener. Can I say how very ridiculous this is. This game is a huge disappointment over the past few events. This is simple nonsense. But of course, we could get some dirt if we want to spend $10. I don’t mind spending money on the game, I have done plenty of that to expand my farm or buy something they are selling. But for events, we should not have to spend money. Anyway, I’m going to try corn and see if I get different results.

Thanks Judy for trying to help. In spite of the fact that I’m disgusted with this game right now, I am very appreciative of you and others that try your best to help us out. You and Pookie Bear and Rynetory are always working hard to give us clues for what to do to succeed. I will let you know if this ‘other’ crop gives better results. But regardless, thank you all for your help!

Fashion Designer
    It may just be me, but it seems the drop rate from the passion fruit vines has improved
    Yeah, mine has been OK.

I’m only getting one every second time I harvest...ugh.

I wish there was a warning of some kind at the beginning not to use up buckets as I did. Now I have to make more...I doubt I will make it. I did however get the green parakeet. ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you make it before you reached Goal 4? If yes, they wont count.

If you made them after reaching Goal 4, please try restarting your device and check your goal again. Let me know if they are not counted, plus your game version and if you're playing on Android or iOS.
    Me too! I crafted & was so excited that I had one to go! I?ve done everything Rynetory suggested & I made them after starting goal 4! I’ve wasted items before so this time I made sure to go goal by goal so all items made would count. I’m not happy to say the least!
    Also, is it ok to start working on the Parakeet Prize Checklist goal before we finish the Grow’n Pains goal 1-8?
    Last edited by goodies70; 04-06-18 at 09:28 PM.