View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    My 2 dirt buckets have disappeared. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Why do you make it so hard to actually get the items to play.? Takes the fun out of it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-06-18 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comment - fyi against forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Tip, I completed the mud bucket goal in 4 hours tops this morning on my farm, I also did my mums too as she was at work today, but hers did take longer to complete (must be different drop rates for different farms). the way I did it is very tedious and time consuming but it worked and I'm now on goal 6/8. the way I did it was
    1) plant as much wheat as possible,
    2) harvest all in one go - that might mean having to get rid of some stuff from the silo as I did
    3) replant wheat and sell the rest in the shop - as both mine and mums only had one slot free due to other items I didn't want to discard as they are going for a lot more money, I ended up loading the wheat in, discarding and reloading wheat in until the next harvest. (I do not recommend doing this on 2 farms at same time #confusing)
    4) I generally got between 1 and 3 most goes (did get nothing quite a few times) but when there was 3 goes without any I left it for a bit and planted a range of other crops and waited until they had all done to harvest them

This is how I managed to do task 4 in quite a short space of time which I was really shocked about as I've not got past task 3 on previous events
    My farm must have had a higher drop rate for a while because it only took me 2.5 hours tops to do mine, but 4 to do my mums when doing the exact same thing.
    I must add I did have my breakfast, get ready for the day and started uni work (but not motivated) during the day as well I have not been tied to my phone all day - although I have been lucky in that I have a day off so I can *hopefully* get through the other goals today as I'm working the rest of the week

I hope this helps people - I know its time consuming and boring but it works even if you do it half an hour here and there over the course of a day :/

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    The drop rate on dirt from crops is outrageously bad. I have been harvesting 60 plots constantly, as fast as they will grow for two days and I've gotten 10 dirt total. That's one dirt bucket! Which we will need MANY of to get even one parrot. This is only a 7 day event so this rate will not enable me to even come close. I was really excited for this pet, and haven't gotten the last two despite hard playing. It's pretty frustrating and demotivating. Are other players having the same issue?
    Yes exactly the same problem and I am done. I stopped doing the events for this very reason...too frustrating and not fun. I thought things might be different now so I gave this event a try but it is not worth it for me. I wish everyone good luck and hope you are successful in getting the pet!

I need help having trouble with the dirt from the garden. Can the ones who makes the game fix my drop rate. I haven't finished the last 3 events because of the drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Wheat
    I used 50 plots for this
    Ten collection challenge
    First ..3 Dirt , Second ..0 Dirt , Third ..1 Dirt , Fourth .. 3 Dirt , Fifth ..1 Dirt , Sixth ..1 Dirt , Seventh ..2 Dirt , Eighth ..2 Dirt , Ninth ..1 Dirt , Tenth ..0 Dirt

Total 14 Dirt
    Post your results. Time approximately 20 minutes

Second set of ten not as good
    0, 0, 3, 2, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2

Total 9 Dirt
    i did wheat as well but i only used 37 of my plots

First 1 dirt, second 2 dirt, third 2 dirt, fourth 1 dirt, fifth 1 dirt, sixth 0 dirt, seventh 2 dirt, eighth 0 dirt, ninth 1 dirt, tenth 1 dirt.

total 11 dirt.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I have no drops from the pond...

Fashion Designer
    They should have made the Nutrient Instructions blue. Very hard to discern them from the purple seed instructions.

The Mine, arghhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    Not funny again storm. Drop rate ridiculous in mine 😱😨😡
    The mine is barely dropping anything, and then when the mine did drop 2 buckets, the event didn?t even register it which goal. It still says that I need to find a bucket in the mine when I already did. I?m thinking of quitting right cause these events are getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jenishahsinej View Post
    The mine is barely dropping anything, and then when the mine did drop 2 buckets, the event didn?t even register it which goal. It still says that I need to find a bucket in the mine when I already did. I?m thinking of quitting right cause these events are getting ridiculous.
    This exactly.