View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I have won all the prizes and I am very happy about that. I won't use many decorative items. My farm has 70 pets and 3 show ponies, they need space.

For future events I would be happy if we had the opportunity again to help other players by selling them our unneeded event items. I had no fun with FS2 for a long time, because the possibility to sell something was blocked. Everybody knows the feeling when you were happy because you found event items in the newspaper. I wish those times back.
    At the gnome event I had a lot of gnome spice, while many others were unlucky and found hardly any gnome spices. I would have loved to help them, but I couldn't.
    I don't like FS2 making us lone wolves. We're a community.

Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    I have won all the prizes and I am very happy about that. I won't use many decorative items. My farm has 70 pets and 3 show ponies, they need space.

For future events I would be happy if we had the opportunity again to help other players by selling them our unneeded event items. I had no fun with FS2 for a long time, because the possibility to sell something was blocked. Everybody knows the feeling when you were happy because you found event items in the newspaper. I wish those times back.
    At the gnome event I had a lot of gnome spice, while many others were unlucky and found hardly any gnome spices. I would have loved to help them, but I couldn't.
    I don't like FS2 making us lone wolves. We're a community.

I agree with Alida2014. I have also won all the prizes, and I would like to have to opportunity to help other players by selling unneeded items as we did in the past

Rhino Keeper
    bit annoyed that I never received the green parakeet despite sending more than 30 buckets, got loads of the bird baths (that I personally hate, theyre too big), just really disappointed, feel like if you have participated in the event and sent a good amount of things you should be rewarded. I received all the prizes bar the green parakeet and my mum received all bar the truck so we feel that it was rigged but don't know how true this is for other farms. glad I got the blue parakeet but would be easier on space if there was an option to put both the lovebirds and the parakeets on one tree or the other instead of having 2 birds on 2 separate trees.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    bit annoyed that I never received the green parakeet despite sending more than 30 buckets, got loads of the bird baths (that I personally hate, theyre too big), just really disappointed, feel like if you have participated in the event and sent a good amount of things you should be rewarded. I received all the prizes bar the green parakeet and my mum received all bar the truck so we feel that it was rigged but don't know how true this is for other farms. glad I got the blue parakeet but would be easier on space if there was an option to put both the lovebirds and the parakeets on one tree or the other instead of having 2 birds on 2 separate trees.
    I completely agree. I ended up with four Rose Cottages, way too many of those ugly bird baths that are way too big to use, and I don't even know how many yellow and pink rose bushes. Never got either parakeet. It was a bummer but at least this challenge was a fun one and not a stressful one. I probably would have gotten at least one parakeet had I been able to collect dirt on the regular but the drop rates were so low that I was only able to make one dirt bucket a day maybe.

This was a good event I got the Blue parakeet I didn't get the green one. The boost for the last couple of days did help. On the gnome event I didn't have a chance. Hopefully we will get more fun events

I enjoyed this event very much but I wish that it was a few more days. I really like this luck format more than the collections gallery events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I received all items from the event, but spent all my spare time playing on the farm to complete it. I am retired so I can pick my iPad up any time I feel like it. These events need to have several more days for completion before more people give up on this farm story.
    Fran Tastico

Fashion Designer
    Here is MY opinion:
    Loved the 'idea' and 'concept' of the event! very fun. very cool prizes. BUT........ I can't EVER complete the events. I work. I sleep. I am just several days *or a week(who knows) short of completing the 23 buckets. I do this EVERY event. So I have come to accept that I won't finish the events. So sad. : ( 6 hours for pigs to make NO deliveries. or none of my Passion Fruit vines deliver trowels for several collections *HOURS. Is this a game?
    The poll is statistically inacurrate as it is only a multiple choice and there are no open ended questions to voice opinions. How can I decide which prizes I liked when I only received 5 bird baths and 2 swings????
    I'm tired.
    QUESTION: I have some flowers in my wheelbarrow, but when I tap on it nothing happens. Does this mean that I can't collect on the last bucket ?
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 04-12-18 at 05:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Here is MY opinion:
    Loved the 'idea' and 'concept' of the event! very fun. very cool prizes. BUT........ I can't EVER complete the events. I work. I sleep. I am just several days *or a week(who knows) short of completing the 23 buckets. I do this EVERY event. So I have come to accept that I won't finish the events. So sad. : ( 6 hours for pigs to make NO deliveries. or none of my Passion Fruit vines deliver trowels for several collections *HOURS. Is this a game?
    The poll is statistically inacurrate as it is only a multiple choice and there are no open ended questions to voice opinions. How can I decide which prizes I liked when I only received 5 bird baths and 2 swings????
    I'm tired.
    QUESTION: I have some flowers in my wheelbarrow, but when I tap on it nothing happens. Does this mean that I can't collect on the last bucket ?
    I'm pretty sure the way u voice your opinion ions is... Comme ting here in the forum...