View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    One solution to excessive amounts of items in your barn (e.g, French Fries)...

If you haven't already expanded to the Balloon Dock, you should. Mr. Merriweather may not pay well, but at least you're able to sell your ENTIRE stock of excess items without being limited to lots of 10. And, if you happen to come up short, odds are that your neighbors are crafting the same things as you, so you can help them out a little by buying their items and passing it on to Mr. Merriweather.

It won't always work out so well, but it does happen occasionally. I was just able to sell off my accumulated French Fries, and during a previous event I could sell off all the excess Scarves I had.
    You can also discard items from your shop you know
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can also discard items from your shop you know
    I am aware. However, discarding via the shop gets you no coins, whereas at least Mr. Merriweather pays for it with coins.

Thanks! I have to keep changing crops and if lucky I get one diet every few hours...!

Does anyone have trouble getting dirt from plots? I?ve harvested lots of Times and still no dirt. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    Does anyone have trouble getting dirt from plots? I?ve harvested lots of Times and still no dirt. ☹️
    The drop rate is extremely low, perhaps because the developers knew players would resort to growing primarily wheat in order to harvest as frequently as possible in order to obtain as much dirt as possible. I just turned in my first 10 (having only just found the 10th one) to work on Goal 4/8, and I don't anticipate turning in the next 10 for at least another 12-24 hours because it is just that difficult to get the dirt from the drops.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The drop rate is extremely low, perhaps because the developers knew players would resort to growing primarily wheat in order to harvest as frequently as possible in order to obtain as much dirt as possible. I just turned in my first 10 (having only just found the 10th one) to work on Goal 4/8, and I don't anticipate turning in the next 10 for at least another 12-24 hours because it is just that difficult to get the dirt from the drops.
    Im not getting ANY dirt and I'm still on goal 2/8 😣 that's all I'm waiting for

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Without "Feather" Ado Android and iOS. This is a Goal and Luck Event.
    Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell thread for sale of items.
    Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

See Post #2 for event information. Thanks Judyandthecat for your effort in keeping it updated for us.

Complete all Growing' Paings goals to win the Blue Parakeet pet!
    Grow Mystery Sprouts in the Flowerin' Wheelbarrow for a chance to win the Green Parakeet pet!

Event available until April 11
    I have made 2 dirt buckets and they are not showing up in parakeet goal. They do show for the wheel barrel though.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I have made 2 dirt buckets and they are not showing up in the parakeet goal. They show for the wheel barrow though.
    The Parakeet is goal 8 and is wheel barrows.

Goal 8
    Grow 23 Flowerin' Wheelbarrows
    Visit 20 Community farmers
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Blue Parakeet, 3 experience points

Not sure where you need them to show.
    What goal number?

If you made them before you reached the goal telling you to make them they won't count.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-05-18 at 05:53 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Let's Talk DIRT
    You need 230 Dirt to complete 23 wagons for the blue Parakeet and more dirt if you want TO TURN IN more then 23 collections for the Green Parakeet.
    Only 7 days left ..do the math..230 divided by 7 is 33
    Do not START turning in collections until you reach
    Goal 8 OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT IN THE 23 AMOUNT.

Grow 23 Flowerin' Wheelbarrows
    Visit 20 Community farmers
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Blue Parakeet, 3 experience points

I turn in 35 plots of wheat every two minutes. That is the amount of plots I am using for wheat...why...because they are the amount in one area. I have neighbours that are using all their plots but I am doing great with 35 plots.
    Yes it is a lot of work and you aren't going to make a bunch of coins but you are going to get all the dirt you can use.
    Wheat is a two minute crop. I can turn in 30 collections in one hour.
    I get at least ten to fifteen Dirt or MORE in that hour.
    Paul__ and Scalezzzz have both stated you get dirt this way.
    I fill my entire store with wheat...I use market price...this way I can do it fast.
    What doesn't sell I discard not like it is a high value item.
    Honestly you cannot believe the amount I sell but I AM not sure what the limit is for neighbours and I am at the limit.
    You need neighbours to buy your stuff and to sell your stuff too.
    I sell over half of the wheat ...am I making a bunch of coins no but I am getting dirt.
    The event pet is more important to me but that is me.

Another thing I don't do the dump truck, balloon and I limit the train to doing six items for two gems.
    I need my product for planes.
    Again I flip through neighbours stores hourly to buy hard to make items and check paper constantly...it refreshes every five minutes. If I see ten of something I will buy and then sell off six...like purses, pillows etc. If I know odds of finding the plane order is slim and too long to make I delete it.
    I need shovels and pickaxes for the mine so if I don't have silver etc I delete the plane order.
    The mine, the pond and the Passion fruit all give two event items each time you get which really helps.

Wheat can also be used for making dough balls in the bait store which you need.
    Flour for bread and use with bacon for pet food.
    The cat is using wheat for litter...smile
    Let's have fun and share if you have a better way to get Dirt.
    Pookiebear50 has said what helps her.
    Balloon good idea to dump items for sure.

By the way only using 35 plots left me some plots for potatoes, flax, corn that I do need for Fries and pig food and bait.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Let's Talk DIRT
    You need 230 Dirt to complete 23 wagons for the blue Parakeet and more dirt if you want TO TURN IN more then 23 collections for the Green Parakeet.
    Only 7 days left ..do the math..230 divided by 7 is 33
    Do not START turning in collections until you reach
    Goal 8 OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT IN THE 23 AMOUNT.

I turn in 35 plots of wheat every two minutes. That is the amount of plots I am using for wheat...why...because they are the amount in one area. I have neighbours that are using all their plots but I am doing great with 35 plots.
    Yes it is a lot of work and you aren't going to make a bunch of coins but you are going to get all the dirt you can use.
    Wheat is a two minute crop. I can turn in 30 collections in one hour.
    I get at least ten to fifteen Dirt or MORE in that hour.
    30 collection per hr...give 10 dirt...that?s 23hrs growing wheat....That?s funny....NOT...
    I wish I had that much spare time...I guess I will have to try my luck turning in collections....I hope that is not set to impossible too...

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast