View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Well I'm not getting a bird. I've had the worst trouble getting dirt. I've discarded wheat for hours straight for days and it takes me all day to collect enough for one (maybe 2) dirt buckets. 5 hours left and I've still got 9 to make..... not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sorry, I do not have an answer to that. The game developers have (so far) only programmed it to allow iOS players to store their pets and habitats.

You can go to the main Farm Story 2 forum page and then look in Farm Story 2 Discussions-->Game Guides-->Pets Guide for more information.
    Thanks I will look at it.

Just not fair for android players that they cant put stuff in the cellar and run out of room.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissAlm View Post

Just not fair for android players that they cant put stuff in the cellar and run out of room.
    In part, I think it may have been that Farm Story 2 was originally an iOS game only, and was adapted for Android later. Hopefully the developers are working on allowing you and all the other Android players to store their pets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    Just got my second one, rest is a great idea, see what happens in the next event.
    Do you have both parakeets, or did you get a second Green Parakeet? If so, I still have time to maybe try for another one...

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissAlm View Post

If you have an iOS device you can login to your Storm 8 ID on itto store the pets.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee5459 View Post
    Has anyone won a green parakeet? I've made around 75-80 sprouts and not got one yet. Lol. It's making me angry.
    I?m at the same point. I?m getting so angry at this event because of it. I?m up to 70 sprouts, and should be able to finish a few more before the end.

I'm glad you got one. Lol. But I'm jealous.

I’ve just won the green parakeet. Really pleased as I struggled to get parts and didn’t think I would do it. Thank you for all the help xxx

Farm Supplier
    I'm over the moon to have gotten the pair of parakeets in this challenge. I admit I was feeling very frustrated since I did not achieve pets in a lot of the recent events that I tried hard for and really wanted (French Snail, Ivy Deer, 2nd Hamster and Sugar Glider from Collections etc.).

Thank you for the boosted drops, Storm8! I had just purchased an additional 4 pigs (for 12 total) to better ensure being able to finish, but it was definitely still a nice surprise and helped me with motivation, morale and finishing on time

Sorry. It makes me sad and angry. I'm over 80. Lol. Don't think I'll be doing anymore of these challenges. Not worth it. Hope you get one !