View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I exited the mine after each tool was used up (30 times). Not a single bucket.
    I got 1 precious bucket between 35 and 40, I think. I stopped counting after a while...

Thanks Rynetory2. I did exit each time and checked my barn. I will keep trying though. Hopefully perseverance pays off!
    Best of luck to you!! We both need it!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    Well I?ve planted all day. Spinach carrots everything. Had to keep discarding crops. Nothing.
    I am in the same boat, the amount of harvesting I have done is ridiculous, I can not keep it up and I have not even been able to make 1bucket yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Nope, dont start crafting until you get to the Goal. You can prepare the ingredients in advance.
    OK, gotcha. Thank u!

Executive Chef
    You arent doing anything wrong. I used up more than 30 mining tools before I got my first bucket! Make sure you exit the mine each time to check your barn to see if you got it. I mine, exit mine, check barn and repeat all over again.
    I exited the mine after each tool was used up (30 times). Not a single bucket.
    There's an easier way, though it requires you to listen carefully and pay attention.

Once you've finished mining and are shown what you've found, you have the option to Play Again. Do so and select your tool. At that moment, listen carefully. If you hear a sound like when you've found something, then you've received a bucket. You'll also see the display at the top of the screen indicating that something was added to your Barn inventory.

You'll also hear the sound and see your inventory number change when you leave the mine...assuming your last tool found a bucket.

Need visual reminders of event items. I made this little visual aid and thought I would share it. Judy, if you think it might be useful, feel free to add it to page 1. Note: the hearts are coded green for good drop rates, yellow for fair drop rates and red for low drop rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7DA4CEC-6ECF-486B-8721-A1D4DE0AC302.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	43457  
    Last edited by FarmerIreneOK; 04-05-18 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Add explanation of hearts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Need visual reminders of event items. I made this little visual aid and thought I would share it. Judy, if you think it might be useful, feel free to add it to page 1. Note: the hearts are coded green for good drop rates, yellow for fair drop rates and red for low drop rates.
    Drop rates vary for different farms. Thanks for trying to help but I rather not confuse others thinking their drop rates are the same as yours. Appreciate the thought. Thanks!

For example, you have good drop rates for your fryer and apple trees, mine are terrible. I get almost next to zero drop from the fryer, vines, mine, apple trees, crops etc... I'm too depressed to list them all lol

Rhino Keeper
    Can you restart your device and check your goal again? Please let me know if they are not counted, plus your game version and if you're playing on Android or iOS.

(Thanks for your pm.)

Did you make it before you reached Goal 4? If yes, they wont count. Otherwise please follow the advise above.
    I just figured out what I did wrong. I made the final bucket. So I guess I have to make 4 more . They aren't lost just made the last buckets. Confused the buckets.

Rhino Keeper
    About Dirt in my farm

I tried plant 16 plots wheat & 16 plots corn. When I collect them together, usually I got 1 dirt. But sometimes no dirt.

And then I tried plant 54 plots with various plant, then harvesting them together. And sometimes I got 2 dirt.

Farm Supplier
    The drop rate on dirt from crops is outrageously bad. I have been harvesting 60 plots constantly, as fast as they will grow for two days and I've gotten 10 dirt total. That's one dirt bucket! Which we will need MANY of to get even one parrot. This is only a 7 day event so this rate will not enable me to even come close. I was really excited for this pet, and haven't gotten the last two despite hard playing. It's pretty frustrating and demotivating. Are other players having the same issue?