View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Did you make and collect the Dirt Buckets before you reached goal 4?
    No I made them after I reached level 4. I am getting ready to make my fourth one but afraid I will loose it too.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    No I made them after I reached level 4. I am getting ready to make my fourth one but afraid I will loose it too.
    You collected it right because it does not count until you collect it.
    Send a private message to rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-05-18 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Thanks for your help :)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Can you restart your device and check your goal again? Please let me know if they are not counted, plus your game version and if you're playing on Android or iOS.

(Thanks for your pm.)

Quote Originally Posted by gigis234 View Post
    I am having the same issue. I have made 3 dirt buckets but only got credit for 1. And we can?t get any help from customer support either.
    Did you make it before you reached Goal 4? If yes, they wont count. Otherwise please follow the advise above.

Fashion Designer
    Wait I'm confused. Which is common for me. Should I not craft anything in the boutique before the goal tells me to? I'm on goal three. The chocolatier dropped a while ago but it didn't count, so now I'm waiting. So... I shouldn't move ahead and craft any of that stuff until the goal says so, right?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. I just used 30 mining tools and not one silver bucket. I?m afraid to use the last 10 tools I have.
    The bucket appears when you exit the mine, I don?t get one every time but it is a decent drop rate.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Wait I'm confused. Which is common for me. Should I not craft anything in the boutique before the goal tells me to? I'm on goal three. The chocolatier dropped a while ago but it didn't count, so now I'm waiting. So... I shouldn't move ahead and craft any of that stuff until the goal says so, right?
    Nope, dont start crafting until you get to the Goal. You can prepare the ingredients in advance.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I must be doing something wrong. I just used 30 mining tools and not one silver bucket. I?m afraid to use the last 10 tools I have.
    You arent doing anything wrong. I used up more than 30 mining tools before I got my first bucket! Make sure you exit the mine each time to check your barn to see if you got it. I mine, exit mine, check barn and repeat all over again.

I exited the mine after each tool was used up (30 times). Not a single bucket.

Grand Emperor
    For players who are new to Goal events,

Please take a moment to read the following to know what are the do's and dont's for goals. They will help to reduce hiccups for your event.

- General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide
    - Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide

Thanks Rynetory2. I did exit each time and checked my barn. I will keep trying though. Hopefully perseverance pays off!

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast