View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I am in the same boat, the amount of harvesting I have done is ridiculous, I can not keep it up and I have not even been able to make 1bucket yet.
    Ditto for me. Misery loves company... ��

Rhino Keeper
    The dirt drop is ridiculous! And so is the mine and pond!

Host(ess)
    Not funny again storm. Drop rate ridiculous in mine 😱😨😡

I m Stage 4/8 Made 3 dirt bucket but it is not to See i see 0 what should i do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I just figured out what I did wrong. I made the final bucket. So I guess I have to make 4 more . They aren't lost just made the last buckets. Confused the buckets.
    Glad you figured it out. Thanks for the update.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sachertorte19 View Post
    I m Stage 4/8 Made 3 dirt bucket but it is not to See i see 0 what should i do?
    Did you make it before you reached Goal 4? If yes, they wont count.

If you made them after reaching Goal 4, please try restarting your device and check your goal again. Let me know if they are not counted, plus your game version and if you're playing on Android or iOS.

After purchasing the boutique the wheel barrow and the tree because most items came so well I thought hey might actually manage to this this one. It?s now 48hrs after starting and I?ve only been given 6 bags of dirt. Never going to manage this task. I?ve even updated my phone in case was a bug issue. Every time I?ve tried a task I?ve been let down by not being able to get 1 item for it. I?m a grown up yes and I can deal with the constant disappointment. However my six year old is really excited to get the flower stand and love bird on our farm and does not find the constant battles easy to handle. When we started this we read how this was a fun family game. I don?t see why they have to make it so time consuming and the constant adds and buy diamonds 💎. Then I realise they just want to make u spend money in the game. Very satisfying and fun game my child has loved it and learned a lot oabout the world of food and farming and money but now she says she?s sad because of how tough it is to get things dangled in front temptingly that are impossible to attain.

Farm Supplier
    10 dirt per bucket sounds reasonable from crops- we all have lots of plots until you start trying to collect from 60 plots and get not 1 dirt! That’s impossible to get 40+ dirt at this rate..... why does there always have to be one important part with near impossible drop rates??? The past few events I’ve started and just can’t complete. I’ve played for a long time but lately tasks are impossible unless you spend real money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    10 dirt per bucket sounds reasonable from crops- we all have lots of plots until you start trying to collect from 60 plots and get not 1 dirt! That’s impossible to get 40+ dirt at this rate..... why does there always have to be one important part with near impossible drop rates??? The past few events I’ve started and just can’t complete. I’ve played for a long time but lately tasks are impossible unless you spend real money.
    You just answered your own question, lol. Why there's always one part with impossible drop rates and tasks are impossible without spending real money. There's your answer. It is done by design. To compensate the company financially for the time and talent that goes into creating and sustaining the game. Its just the way it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Wheat
    I used 50 plots for this
    Ten collection challenge
    First ..3 Dirt , Second ..0 Dirt , Third ..1 Dirt , Fourth .. 3 Dirt , Fifth ..1 Dirt , Sixth ..1 Dirt , Seventh ..2 Dirt , Eighth ..2 Dirt , Ninth ..1 Dirt , Tenth ..0 Dirt

Total 14 Dirt
    Post your results. Time approximately 20 minutes

Second set of ten not as good
    0, 0, 3, 2, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2

Total 9 Dirt
    I have tried Judy. And I'm happy with the results.

Wheat (60 plots), harvesting 10 time without leaving game
    First 0 dirt, second 3 dirt, third 2 dirt, fourth 2 dirt, fifth 3 dirt, sixth 1 dirt, seventh 1 dirt, eighth 0 dirt, ninth 1 dirt, tenth 2 dirt.

Total 15 Dirt in about 20 minutes
    Last edited by tya_bakery; 04-06-18 at 06:24 AM.