Thread: Rebreeding crashing bug

Rebreeding crashing bug

Since a long time ago, when someone tries to breed one of the Crusader, Ridgeback or Quetzal Dragon and uses the same Combo for several times in a raw, either by pressing the "Rebreed Button" or by choosing the 2 dragons on every new try manually and pressing the "Breed Button", the game constantly crashes. I don't quite remember when it first appeared, but for sure it was before the "Rebreed Button" introduced to the game.

Well, I am not sure if it is a known issue and all this time I was thinking that the crashing appears randomly (depending on the software or the hardware of any device), until you brought back the Dawntree Dragon some days ago.
    I was curious to see how easily I would be able to breed that Super Rare Dragon and I started counting the number of the Rebreeds.
    Then I realized that the game is always crashing in between the 21th and the 22th consecutive rebreeding!
    After I have bred the Dawntree Dragon, I made the same test with Diamond + Fire or Crusader (trying for the Ridgeback Dragon, which still was missing my island) and the result was the same.
    After that I informed some of my neighbors, which play on different devices and platforms, to reproduce the issue and happened the same.

In conclusion, all these days, the Rebreed Crashing issue tested on both platforms (iOs and android), on various versions (from iOS 9.3.5 and above, from android 4.4.2 and above), on various devices either low-end or high-end with both methods, either by pressing the "Rebreed Button" or by choosing the 2 dragons on every new try manually and pressing the "Breed Button" and the game is always crashing in between the 21th and the 22th consecutive rebreeding!

The only time that this number changes is when there is a constant roll back of the game during those 21/22 retries (yes it happens that too sometimes, hopefully not so often).

So, by not being a random number, it has nothing to do with the software or the hardware of our devices and for sure it is a bug in the code of the game!

So, please, check on this...

The Honorable Panda
    I did report this over and they did not find any game wide issues.
    Please contact support so an agent can check your game.

See support link in my signature.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

That's very strange, because, as I already mentioned, when I discovered that the rebreeding number is a fixed one and before I posted the topic I have asked from some of my neighbors to test it and all of them (different DS levels, devices, platforms and versions of their OS) faced the same issue.
    So, it's not only me, but as long as you have reported it and they did not find any game wide issues, I will follow your suggestion.
    I am sure that they didn't try to reproduce it and they only checked if they have similar massive reports or tickets.
    Keep on mind that I knew this issue since a long time ago (maybe over a year) and I never mentioned it, because I have never counted the number of the rebreeding tries (until some days ago), considering that it's another random crash issue as many others that happen to the game from time to time.
    Thank your for your time and your reply!