Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: April 2018

New Resident
    Hi everyone,

I'm lvl 83, looking for serious players that accept my requests and daily gift basic parts but no food, please!! I will also do so
    I don't expect you tip me everyday, but I will try to leave tips whenever I can.

ID: ceres17

Add me please. Trying to build my game up again. Had to restore my device and I could not get back into my game. So started a new game. I am an active player. My game username is srgermany68. I visit and gift regular as well. Thank you

Username ---- srgermany68

You can add me srgermany68

Sent an invite. If you didn't receive it - you can add me. Game ID is srgermany68

You can add me srgermany68

misskat816

I gift and tip daily from wall. Will gift whatever is gifted to me unless requested other wise. Please gift me basic parts.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m simply looking for players who understand the game!

1. Must be DAILY! Daily Means DAILY. (Every day)
    2. Must be willing to read walls and gift what I need. (Stocking parts in between goals helps a lot when it comes to goals, otherwise it can be a struggle to complete on time.) I will return the favor.
    3. Would prefer neighbors who live in US. Preferably Central time zone, and I don?t care about reset gifting! In between goals, we are not in a hurry for parts. Reset gifting is ONLY important DURING GOALS. I need neighbors who play between the hours of 8am and 9pm CST.
    4. Looking for neighbors who will HOLD GIFTS as requested! And are present during goal; Especially the first few hours. Neighbors should also return requests.

No wall tippers and/or gifters, NO FOOD players, No sending a request and then running off! and NO DRAMA!

If this is acceptable to you, please reference this post when sending an invite.

THANKS

Level 99 / 3-4 Star players ONLY. All others declined.
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 04-09-18 at 05:06 PM.

New Resident
    My id: kayinw
    Looking for any Asian time zone neighbours

Please add me: SatansBR1DE

Storm8 ID: naviauxc

I’m a level 99 player, and I gift and respond to requests daily.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast