Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Story: April-May-June-July -August 2018

Hi my Name is Natalie. I?m looking for a third gold player for me and my father. We play every day Dragon Story and we send every day gold. I promise. We both need only a third gold player because we have two other player and they send us every day gold.

My ID is Natalie28028
    My father?s ID detlef230465

We are looking forward to you

Hi all, just need some active DS players - so hard to expand with all these map requests not being fulfilled because most of my neighbours don't play anymore. Add me please, island name isle of dragons: ID pandafanwy

Rhino Keeper
    Heya, like some of you guys, sooo many of my neighbours were completely inactive. I went through my whole list and also took note about what was in their breeding den and nests, so when I re-visited a week and a half later, I was able to 99% assume that I could remove them xD

I've added a few of you in this thread and am always looking for more neighbours. I'm a max lvl, very active daily player and I always return requests, so feel free to add me!

ID: NeidusBluetip
    Island name: Rapture

Hello recently starter playing dragon story again and i noticed that almost all my neighbors are non active I could really use Some friends

Really could use A gold friend or two

ID: richardje6
    Island name: lore of dragon
    Last edited by richardje6; 09-23-18 at 12:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t always visit, but I play daily, add me: Shewolf1953. I return all requests, am usually on multiple times daily!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123