Thread: White Star stops dropping from breeding?

Rhino Keeper

White Star stops dropping from breeding?

The White Star to craft the Universe Dragon has stopped dropping from breeding ever since Fri after the update with the new dragon of April.

Is this a bug? Because in previous months, the material still keep dropping until the goal disappear (and right now we still have the goal for the 2 dragons active for another 7 days). Me and many of my friends are around 1000 Stars short for the dragon, and are really frustrate.

Can Mod please check on this?

The Honorable Panda
    Checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    The event has ended and it's intended for the part to no longer drop for this event. It wasn't intended for the part to continue dropping after the event ended in the previous event.

The additional time on the goal is meant to surface so that if you had the parts, were close and wanted to buy the remaining parts, or if you tied up your Spell Shop you'd have a buffer to get your Dragons. This is a familiar concept, for example with World Events you can't gain parts anymore when it ends but you have about a week to login and collect rewards.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The event has ended and it's intended for the part to no longer drop for this event. It wasn't intended for the part to continue dropping after the event ended in the previous event.

The additional time on the goal is meant to surface so that if you had the parts, were close and wanted to buy the remaining parts, or if you tied up your Spell Shop you'd have a buffer to get your Dragons. This is a familiar concept, for example with World Events you can't gain parts anymore when it ends but you have about a week to login and collect rewards.
    No, sorry this is not how it usually goes. U started with the orbit and universe dragons march 2nd and these kinds of dragons are always available at the begging of the month, and we have till the beginning of the next month to get it. The coundown always stops when the drops stop. The dragons stay few more days in the craft for those who want to buy with gold. In the previous post, everytime someone asked till when the drops will be available u answered with ?throughout the month of march?, not even being able to answer specifically. And then u decided to stop the drops without previous warning. I always manage to get both dragons, and usually craft the last one few hours before the countdown stops. This time i was sure i still had 6days to craft it, and u decided to start with the news ones a week early without prior notice. This is what happened, not what u just have stated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Alright, let's assume that the event ended as intended and the extra dropping in those previous months was a "mistake".

But what are about the players who had thought that "mistake" was the norm? Like I've said, the extra dropping has been the case ever since the "dragons of the month" were introduced and not just in Feb. Because of that, many are left with the thought that they could get the dragon as long as the time is still within the month (or still has the goal active) and now stuck with a handful of material they cannot use.

This is is just like the case with the Teacher dragon all over again, when you guys just conveniently remove the dragon (and in this case, the source of material) without any notice to players.

I did a research on all the previous monthly Dragons and here are the results:
    Code:
    Skeleking Dragon/Skelequeen Dragon: Tuesday, October 3 2017 - Friday, November 3 2017 (31 days in total)

Solar Fyre Dragon/Lunar Fyre Dragon: Friday, November 3 2017 - Tuesday, November 28 2017 (25 days in total)

Old Klaws Dragon/Mama Klaws Dragon: Tuesday, November 28 2017 - Friday, December 29 2017 (31 days in total)

Father Sky Dragon/Mother Earth Dragon: Friday, January 5 2018 - Friday, February 2 2018 (28 days in total)

Beloved Dragon/Forever Dragon: Friday, February 2 2018 - Friday, March 2 2018 [extended up to Monday, March 5 2018 (28 + 3 = 31 days in total)]

Orbit Dragon/Universe Dragon: Friday, March 2 2018 - Friday, March 30 2018 (28 days in total)
    So, the norm goes as follows:
    One month the breeding items are dropping for 31 days and the next month the breeding items are dropping for 28 days with only one exception so far, on Lunar Fyre Dragon that lasted 25 days instead of 28 days.
    According to that schedule it seems that, unfortunately, the White Stars were correclty expired on March the 30th.
    Judging by the above norm the Neo Kitsune Dragon/Neo Unicorn Dragon have to last up to Tuesday, May 1 2018 (31 days in total).
    So, even though that I am very frustrated, because the norm wasn't clear so far and I lost the Universe Dragon for a few White Stars only, I posted my results as a proof for the next monthly Dragons, hoping that they will don't change this established norm in the future without any notice at all.

I still don?t find this fair as I got all the others in the past and usually plan and wait until close to the end to use boosts, etc to help with whatever event is going on. So would have made it 😔