Thread: Storing energy

Storing energy

I didn?t want to keep dragging the main thread off topic. People there were talking about storing energy.

Now from what I understood this means collecting from your Alicorns every day and storing that energy up.

But surely that stops your energy being refreshed ever two hours? Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    You're not missing anything. Atm I have over 1200 energy, so yes, I am not getting any from the timer. But given I have 5 7days Alis's and almost 20 1-day Ali's I need, I am very rarely short on energy, only at mids event when an event is really energy-consuming.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here are some posts that may also help. My comment below is bc I posted this in the event thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    My question is how are you guys storing 1000s of energy?
    Some of us have lots of daily alicorns and don't use the energy collected. These are a couple of responses on the previous pages .

Quote Originally Posted by camcohn View Post
    I use less energy than I collect every day, so it just adds up. I have been playing for a very long time and have lots of allicorns. I’ll run out during an event, then save it up in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Just keep collecting from your daily Ali's and not using it ,, I went on vacation ,didn't play the game just jump in to collect on my daily alias and gift , I had over 5000 energy in about two weeks of not playing

Ok. Thanks. Seems weird to not need the energy I suppose. I have lots of Ali?s too but I kind of always use everything. If I didn?t need Ali energy I won?t really use it. But I?m still going for expansion tickets so I use them on cows when I can.

Thanks for the responses!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    Ok. Thanks. Seems weird to not need the energy I suppose. I have lots of Ali?s too but I kind of always use everything. If I didn?t need Ali energy I won?t really use it. But I?m still going for expansion tickets so I use them on cows when I can.

Thanks for the responses!
    Just keep in mine , if you ever on vacation and don't want to spend a lot of time in the game ,jump in to collect your dailies Ali's Or even sick. I had the flu and did the same thing ,it gave me a head ache to look at my screen , it adds up fast