Thread: Didn?t get unlimited energy on weekend warrior goals

Didn?t get unlimited energy on weekend warrior goals

I have purchased several unlimited packs before so I know how they work. I didn?t get unlimited energy after either the second or third goal of the weekend warrior. After completing the second goal and not getting it even though it said it was a reward, I thought maybe I had to complete the third goal to get it. I quickly ran out of the energy while trying to get a monster to spawn to complete the third goal. So when I ran out of energy, I planted some crops and left the game waiting for them to grow and my energy to refill. When the same thing happened after I completed the third goal I was pretty ticked especially since I had used gems to finish in the time allowed due to lack of monster spawn.

MY ENERGY NEVER BECAME UNLIMITED! I got ten 40 energy refills, each after waiting for two minutes. I came to the forum and saw that a few players were having their energy refill doing the quick collect so I did that hoping for it to refill faster but I still had to wait the full 2 minutes each time. Now I am seeing in the forum (too late for me unfortunately) that if you don?t force close your game after you complete the goal you won?t get the unlimited energy. That was not anywhere in the instructions in the game and is completely not intuitive or something anyone would reasonably expect to have to do in order to receive a reward for completing a goal. Can you please help do something so I can receive the reward that I should have received but didn?t? I only received a total of 400 energy instead of the two 10 minutes of unlimited energy that I spent energy and gems to get. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    I have purchased several unlimited packs before so I know how they work. I didn?t get unlimited energy after either the second or third goal of the weekend warrior. After completing the second goal and not getting it even though it said it was a reward, I thought maybe I had to complete the third goal to get it. I quickly ran out of the energy while trying to get a monster to spawn to complete the third goal. So when I ran out of energy, I planted some crops and left the game waiting for them to grow and my energy to refill. When the same thing happened after I completed the third goal I was pretty ticked especially since I had used gems to finish in the time allowed due to lack of monster spawn.

MY ENERGY NEVER BECAME UNLIMITED! I got ten 40 energy refills, each after waiting for two minutes. I came to the forum and saw that a few players were having their energy refill doing the quick collect so I did that hoping for it to refill faster but I still had to wait the full 2 minutes each time. Now I am seeing in the forum (too late for me unfortunately) that if you don?t force close your game after you complete the goal you won?t get the unlimited energy. That was not anywhere in the instructions in the game and is completely not intuitive or something anyone would reasonably expect to have to do in order to receive a reward for completing a goal. Can you please help do something so I can receive the reward that I should have received but didn?t? I only received a total of 400 energy instead of the two 10 minutes of unlimited energy that I spent energy and gems to get. Thank you!
    Please submit a request through the Request Form so a Support Agent can take a look for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!