Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Petal Peryton - 2018 Mar 30

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Here u go hatch time 15h!
    Congratulations on getting it! Thanks for your help.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Ok, so in order to get petal Peryton we have to get all 4 animals including the painted pony and the only way to get the painted pony is to complete the WE in less than a week. Couldn't you give us a few hills to climb before we have to climb the mountain?
    S8 I think you made a mistake, if the big one was at the end and we got the other 3 than it's possible we would put the effort in getting the 4th but this way if we don't get the painted pony why go out of our way for the other 3 because we would have already lost petal Peryton. Just saying
    Such a good point! I ended up getting all but the first animal...didn't have much time to play during the WE and missed out. It's been frustrating seeing that Pink Peryton icon all month, knowing I can't get it since I missed that 1st animal. I don't like the way they did this, either. They sure are pretty animals, though!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Ok, so in order to get petal Peryton we have to get all 4 animals including the painted pony and the only way to get the painted pony is to complete the WE in less than a week. Couldn't you give us a few hills to climb before we have to climb the mountain?
    S8 I think you made a mistake, if the big one was at the end and we got the other 3 than it's possible we would put the effort in getting the 4th but this way if we don't get the painted pony why go out of our way for the other 3 because we would have already lost petal Peryton. Just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Such a good point! I ended up getting all but the first animal...didn't have much time to play during the WE and missed out. It's been frustrating seeing that Pink Peryton icon all month, knowing I can't get it since I missed that 1st animal. I don't like the way they did this, either. They sure are pretty animals, though!
    I guess there are both pros and cons on having the most difficult event first. I dont mind either way as I know which events I can achieve or which I will have trouble with. Maybe it's good for new players to have face the mountain (most difficult one) first, at least they will know up front what their odds are. Imagine if they work very hard and struggle on the little hills for weeks, only to find a surpise of a huge mountain at the end. I think they would be even more frustrated for spending weeks for nothing. I dont know, just saying there are both pros and cons.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I didnt get the first one either
    and it is not even buyable......
    not nice from you, S8 !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by epinederose View Post
    I didnt get the first one either
    and it is not even buyable......
    not nice from you, S8 !!
    you're right. I think this is the 1st animal that i know of thst has been in an event that can't be purchased in the store. The only way I knew it was an ultra rare was going thru my animals to use in the colosseum.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-01-18 at 06:52 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234