Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Current Birthday Card count I have is 12,440 if that helps to gauge where you are at, at the end of Chapter 3.

........End of Chapter 4, I have 12,640 Birthday Cards!
    I haven't finished the last act in Chapter 4 and have two dragons left to fight in the tournament and have 12,000 cards. There are 23 more days for the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune goal so I think we are all on track - it started with 38 days.

I have android so no arctic isles but I did use the breeding boost for Community Event and am up to 19,000 (or so) gifts for Neo Kitsune - usually us Android players cannot get the second dragon due to lack of breeding dens (iPhone users that have Arctic Isles have an advantage over a few things) so maybe they took that option away from the iPhone users to make the game a bit more fair for everyone.

I did notice an arctic option when I just breed something but that may be a glitch, not us Android users FINALLY getting Arctic Islands.

Fashion Designer
    I have 11040. Just finished tournament but chapter 4 hasnt opened for me yet. So i missed about 1500 somewhere. I hope i can make that up.
    Thanks everyone.
    Next event is a leaderboard ? And maybe one more tournament or no? And thats a wrap on this month?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I have 11040. Just finished tournament but chapter 4 hasnt opened for me yet. So i missed about 1500 somewhere. I hope i can make that up.
    Thanks everyone.
    Next event is a leaderboard ? And maybe one more tournament or no? And thats a wrap on this month?
    To be honest, at this point I have no ever-loving idea what's coming next, what with all the changes they're doing. I'm not willing to bet on the old format so I'm just waiting to see this time. I liked it when we knew exactly what was coming and when, then I could figure out if I wanted to play that week or sit it out but now I'm just confused all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    To be honest, at this point I have no ever-loving idea what's coming next, what with all the changes they're doing. I'm not willing to bet on the old format so I'm just waiting to see this time. I liked it when we knew exactly what was coming and when, then I could figure out if I wanted to play that week or sit it out but now I'm just confused all the time.
    I never really got the old format down. I had just realized there was a pattern before they started messing with it. In the previous format it would have been a leaderboard correct and with 8 more days to tales....that would be the last event? And possibly. Tournament thrown in there. I don't think I'll get the neo unicorn. And usually I don't have any problem with the monthly event dragons at least the last few since actively playing again. I can never get the breeding one since I have only one roosst even if I sped breed a little for leaderboard, and I'm android without artic isles. But how is it fair they gave out presents instead of cards for one event
    I typically can't finish the community event. I mean seriously .. who can that hasn't spent gold on roost, dens, nests, ect. The community event is a joke. And I don't even care to finish it, but I could have used those cards.
    Did they reimburse us for thhose ones missed from the first Tournament? The have Made a right mess of the events this month! Of course with a dragon I relly wanted...i feel like a young girl wanting the pretty neo unicorn one. Lol.
    With only 5850 remaining from chapter4 onwards thru tales. I Wil have 16890 and need 3110 from the last event. I have no clue how many the community event gave out. I did not tell us. So if they change this month to a community event instead of leaderboard. I think I'll lose out.
    Last edited by summersalt; 04-16-18 at 09:43 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I never really got the old format down. I had just realized there was a pattern before they started messing with it. In the previous format it would have been a leaderboard correct and with 8 more days to tales....that would be the last event? And possibly. Tournament thrown in there. I don't think I'll get the neo unicorn. And usually I don't have any problem with the monthly event dragons at least the last few since actively playing again. I can never get the breeding one since I have only one roosst even if I sped breed a little for leaderboard, and I'm android without artic isles. But how is it fair they gave out presents instead of cards for one event
    I typically can't finish the community event. I mean seriously .. who can that hasn't spent gold on roost, dens, nests, ect. The community event is a joke. And I don't even care to finish it, but I could have used those cards.
    Did they reimburse us for thhose ones missed from the first Tournament? The have Made a right mess of the events this month! Of course with a dragon I relly wanted...i feel like a young girl wanting the pretty neo unicorn one. Lol.
    With only 5850 remaining from chapter4 onwards thru tales. I Wil have 16890 and need 3110 from the last event. I have no clue how many the community event gave out. I did not tell us. So if they change this month to a community event instead of leaderboard. I think I'll lose out.
    It doesn't look like your numbers are that far off from mine, we'll have to compare once we finish these current events to see the difference. As it stands, I really think you have a shot at getting that pretty, pretty pony. I'm thinking that the next event should drop several thousand like the DT is doing so even if you don't finish the next event you should get the few thousand you do need. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Executive Chef
    After finishing dragon tale now I have 18290 b-day cards.maybe new event will give us some more cards or maybe new tournament its on is way,not very shure if will tourament give us needed cards.last tournaments gave us really small card points,previus tournament gave as much more item points.at the end we will se whats coming next......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    After finishing dragon tale now I have 18290 b-day cards.maybe new event will give us some more cards or maybe new tournament its on is way,not very shure if will tourament give us needed cards.last tournaments gave us really small card points,previus tournament gave as much more item points.at the end we will se whats coming next......
    I have the same amount as well, with 15 days left to collect cards and 7 days left in the month - there HAS to be another tournament or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I have the same amount as well, with 15 days left to collect cards and 7 days left in the month - there HAS to be another tournament or something.
    I believe the 15 days is for the side goal of having these two dragons hatched to receive coins. Is my understanding that the Birthday Cards will no longer be able to be collected after Saturday 28th in the Southern Hemisphere or Friday 27th in the Northern Hemisphere which means something big will have to start tomorrow!

With this previous event, players were caught out assuming it went longer than the month as the timers are a bit confusing. This type of event generally runs for 4 weeks, I am sure Kooky Panda or Elsa could confirm this or perhaps others may like to comment on my thoughts!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't finish 1 tournament and i only have 14k bcard. Maybe i missed something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I believe the 15 days is for the side goal of having these two dragons hatched to receive coins. Is my understanding that the Birthday Cards will no longer be able to be collected after Saturday 28th in the Southern Hemisphere or Friday 27th in the Northern Hemisphere which means something big will have to start tomorrow!

With this previous event, players were caught out assuming it went longer than the month as the timers are a bit confusing. This type of event generally runs for 4 weeks, I am sure Kooky Panda or Elsa could confirm this or perhaps others may like to comment on my thoughts!
    I agree that usually the timer to craft both monthly dragons lasts longer than the drops for those dragons. I can't recall the exact difference in time but the crafting timer is definitely misleading.

After completing all events and side goals for Birthday Cards I have 18,290 in total so there has to be something else offered soon to give us the final 1,710 cards. I'm thinking it'll most likely be a tourney since the amount left is so small, but who knows really.