Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Fashion Designer
    I only have 15646, and I know I've missed a couple opportunities to get some, but I'm really hoping I will be able to get the rest. I've had no problem with Neo Kitsune, I'm crafting it right now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree that usually the timer to craft both monthly dragons lasts longer than the drops for those dragons. I can't recall the exact difference in time but the crafting timer is definitely misleading.

After completing all events and side goals for Birthday Cards I have 18,290 in total so there has to be something else offered soon to give us the final 1,710 cards. I'm thinking it'll most likely be a tourney since the amount left is so small, but who knows really.
    As far as I can remember, there's an extra week to craft and complete the monthly dragons. That being said, the next (and last) event for this month will only last for a week.

Fashion Designer
    Any idea how much cards are they going to give out on the last event for this month? I still need around 3.8k to get the Neo Unicorn. I hope they give out enough cards so everyone will still have a chance to get the monthly dragon.

Fashion Designer
    My guess is we will find out tomorrow! I kind of expected it to be today, but looks like we get a break between the Tales and whatever is coming next!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18,290 birthday cards towards crafting neo Unicorn. I’ve done every possible event. As far as I know, it shouldn’t be possible to have more than the 18290.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I have 18,290 birthday cards towards crafting neo Unicorn. I’ve done every possible event. As far as I know, it shouldn’t be possible to have more than the 18290.
    I have exactly that amount of birthday cards as well. I have enough to craft another Neo kitsune, but too bad it CAN'T be traded for essence...

Fashion Designer
    Umm... not sure what went wrong? perhaps i have not reached enough milestone for previous world event/ leaderboard?
    i only have 15830 b-day card!!!

tournament , and tales , i have completed all... so, does it mean s8 forces player to complete world event and leaderboard too? how is it possible to do all, especially when world event 's goal is quite out of reach, and leaderboard , well, only put on re-release dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I blew through the milestones yesterday in the current leaderboard (I really want Neo Valiant, I am SO close to having all the diamond dragons). Finishing the leaderboard milestones gave enough birthday cards to craft Neo Unicorn. I have only done a couple of battles in the current tournament (I'll get there soon). So it's possible without every single event (based on the fact that I have not finished the current tournament). I did complete every other April event.

Edited to add: I also have 3313 B-day Cards leftover and that's having only completed the first 3 rounds of the battle tournament. So completing the milestones of the current leaderboard should yield 5,000 B-Day Cards.
    Last edited by harobeda; 04-25-18 at 10:08 AM.

FINALLY.. I have enough birthday cards to start crafting my Neo Unicorn. I used my bingo boosts to get the points and birthday cards from the side goal, which yield more points for the leaderboard event. Can't wait for her to join Neo Kitsune, who's been waiting patiently for Her Arrival..
    (Happy dance)

Can we collect for Neo Kitsune until tuesday, as with Neo Unicorn, or will parts stop falling before that?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast