Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

The April monthly dragons have been released!

KP-Small Gifts and B-day cards will stop dropping on May 1st. but you will be able to craft these dragons until May 8th.

Neo Kitsune: requires 20000 Small Gifts

Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Pink - White
    Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 20 hours

Neo Unicorn: Requires 20000 B-day Cards

Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Pink - Diamond - White
    Habitat: White Meadow, Pink Prairie
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 20 hours
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-18 at 10:50 AM.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first pair of monthly dragons that have been released that do not have their own special habitat that can be purchased for coins. Will they get their own habitat for coins?

There was a coin habitat released yesterday - Our Home - for 1,000,000 coins but it only houses red dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused which one is from events. Hopefully the diamond one. The other one is unattainable whichever one equals the universe dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited that one of these is Diamond! Now if only next month can be a champ!

Fashion Designer
    Wow unicorn definitely didn't need updating.

Farm Supplier
    Am not even being bothered to get these dragons they are releasing dragons to fast and we don't have enough farms to get food and these 20000 required to get these dragons are tooo much they made this game harder for ppl to spend money even 250 for mining is tooo much 99% of s times I don't get the dragons

Fashion Designer
    I have a question. Why is the "Our Home" habitat not compatible with the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune dragons? I mean, isn't these special 2-dragon habitat supposed to hold the exclusive dragons? I'm just wondering since for the past 5 months, all our previous special habitats can hold the exclusive monthly dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I have a question. Why is the "Our Home" habitat not compatible with the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune dragons? I mean, isn't these special 2-dragon habitat supposed to hold the exclusive dragons? I'm just wondering since for the past 5 months, all our previous special habitats can hold the exclusive monthly dragons.
    This is why the exact issue I was coming to the forum to look into. I was excited for half a second when I saw there was a new coin habitat but quickly lost that excitement when I realized it was one of those silly Duo Habitats... Then when I did a double-take and saw that yes, it was indeed a Red habitat, which has no relation to the monthly duo dragons - I was just confused!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is why the exact issue I was coming to the forum to look into. I was excited for half a second when I saw there was a new coin habitat but quickly lost that excitement when I realized it was one of those silly Duo Habitats... Then when I did a double-take and saw that yes, it was indeed a Red habitat, which has no relation to the monthly duo dragons - I was just confused!
    Yeah, me too. I'm quite confused. It just doesn't make sense. Nonetheless, the habitat looks awesome. I just hope the habitat can hold all dragons (colors) as the caption suggests.

It’s nice for once to have a habitat that is for dragons you already have or more easily attainable dragons and has nothing what so ever to do with a contest. Just a pretty red habitat for coins. Thanks. Something you can attain with out all the pressure $$$ and hub bub.
    Raven

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast