Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is why the exact issue I was coming to the forum to look into. I was excited for half a second when I saw there was a new coin habitat but quickly lost that excitement when I realized it was one of those silly Duo Habitats... Then when I did a double-take and saw that yes, it was indeed a Red habitat, which has no relation to the monthly duo dragons - I was just confused!
    Yeah, me too. I'm quite confused. It just doesn't make sense. Nonetheless, the habitat looks awesome. I just hope the habitat can hold all dragons (colors) as the caption suggests.

Fashion Designer
    For some reason I feel like I'm not getting Birthday Cards? I'm on the 5th Leaderboard quest and I've finished the tournament but I only have 650 of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    For some reason I feel like I'm not getting Birthday Cards? I'm on the 5th Leaderboard quest and I've finished the tournament but I only have 650 of them.
    Currently in between the 7th and 8th milestone and have 2150 cards so I would raise a ticket with support about this as it seems a low amount!

I have only 1050 in birthday cards. I feel as if I am lagging behind with where I should be. My tournament for the Glider gave me presents, instead of the cards. I am working towards 3300 leaderboard points

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriscake21 View Post
    I have only 1050 in birthday cards. I feel as if I am lagging behind with where I should be. My tournament for the Glider gave me presents, instead of the cards. I am working towards 3300 leaderboard points
    Checked on this for you and you're not lagging behind.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Okay, thanks! Guess I'm just slacking :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Just came here to check this... I also got presents iso cards for the whole tournament and that's nice for the neo kitsune, but I'm afraid we can't get enough cards for the neo unicorn I really really want! But if we can get the cards later it's okay. 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Just came here to check this... I also got presents iso cards for the whole tournament and that's nice for the neo kitsune, but I'm afraid we can't get enough cards for the neo unicorn I really really want! But if we can get the cards later it's okay. ��
    Yeah this is what was confusing me so much. I though the cards were from events. But the tournament was an event and gave presents. Normally that would be great cauzse I can never get the breeding dragon. But this will prob prevent me from getting the event dragon. Cause i did not plan to spend.gold for this leaderboard and speed breed like last one. Siince i was still unable to get the dragons they ended early. Of course they woudld make up new rules with the diamond dragon on the line. Smooth move s8.

Fashion Designer
    Elsa, can you check another time to the calculations about the Birthday Cards?
    Because now I don't have any goal during the World Event that gives the Birthday Cards....
    So how can we get enough Cards for Neo Unicorn if we didn't got the cards for the first Tournament (getting them for this Tournament) AND don't get them for this World Event while working on events should be the way to get the cards for this dragon?

Fashion Designer
    The 20th round of the tournament awards 18 birthday cards.averaging an extra 2 per round.
    Are they kidding us??? Whaat kind of joke is this? They really don't want us to get neo unicorn

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast