Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Painted Turtle - 2018 Mar 30

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    hi Callyvitale19, thanks for posting the picture and breeding time, well done for getting it! Could you please share the combo that you used? Thanks
    I used commons, water and nature, frostfang and Pandaffodil. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you miadoubled for sharing your combo. I have a 8 hours timer with the same combo. Fingers crossed.

New Resident
    I have never ever got the chance of getting a limited animal before.. the game is really tough to get good animals..

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for sharing the combos guys, congrats for getting it!

Rhino Keeper
    So far, nothing but fails, and most of them have been really long fails, too. I really hope I can get this one, since I'll really need the shells to have any hope of completing the Forest Party. I wasnt able to finish the last Story Book because it took me way to long to breed an Eagle Beagle. I think that was actually my first SB fail in the game. I don't usually do that great on these Forest Parties, but I suppose I can always hope.

This is a silly ? But I am new to the game, does level matter for breeding limited time. I have been using frostfang and pandaffidol but had zero luck. Should I "rebreed" every time or just keep breeding them by selecting from the drop down?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Safairra1722 View Post
    This is a silly ? But I am new to the game, does level matter for breeding limited time. I have been using frostfang and pandaffidol but had zero luck. Should I "rebreed" every time or just keep breeding them by selecting from the drop down?
    It's all up to you too decide if you want too use the rebreed button. Some never switch, and always use the same combo with succes. I always do. And others the opposite. It's all about luck, so that's also the answer for if level does matter. It doesn't matter. Good luck with breeding. And don't forget you will loose more (luck breedings) than you probably win.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Safairra1722 View Post
    I've had pretty good success with the rebreed button. I switch my combo after about 6 fails but usually get the desired animal within 4 tries otherwise. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I used commons, water and nature, frostfang and Pandaffodil. Good luck
    I've gotten (4) 5 hrs breeding using that combo 3 Ocean Ape & 1 Snowny Egret

I used Miadoubled combo of Buck Blossom & Maid Mareian. After a lot of fails, mostly 5 hrs; then two 11 he fails, I got the Painted Turtle. This is my first breed toward a monthly animal. GLA
    Latoyab211

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast