View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Duration? Prizes

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

9 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

36 69.23%
  • Q2. I completed all individual prizes

3 5.77%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

44 84.62%
  • Q3. I unlocked community prizes

28 53.85%
  • Q3. I didn't unlock community prizes

15 28.85%
  • Q4. Event duration was too short

44 84.62%
  • Q4. Event duration was fine

4 7.69%
  • Q4. Event duration was too long

0 0%
  • Q5. I like Happy Hopper

22 42.31%
  • Q5. I like Painted Pony

26 50.00%
  • Q5. I like Spring Chicken

18 34.62%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

10 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Painted Party - 2018 Mar 30 (POLL ADDED)

Painted Pony

Elements - Spring/Fire
    Hatching time - 15 hours
    Evolution time - 15 hours
    Feed schedule - E

Egg

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180405-095139.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	43422  

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Painted Pony

Elements - Spring/Fire
    Hatching time - 15 hours
    Evolution time - 15 hours
    Feed schedule - E

Egg

Best regards.
    Congrats!! Thank you for the info, added to Post 1 and Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Sad to know i wont be able to get this pretty pony..which means the petal peyton one (i think im wrong on name) is completely out of reach just as the fairy one in nov was too! Now i will have to look at the goal for a whole month knowing i cant get what is my favorite animal so far! I was sad in nov events because of the world event putting a damper on it and I'm sad again now even with spending gems... im just barely too the happy hopper.. my goodness the last two are too dang much. Id be satisifed with top prize being 2500 or something !! Please please please hear our prayers s8 !!!
    I agree...i was so disappointed back in Nov when I couldn't finish the world event and the fairy goal became unattainable for me. I really want these April animals but there is no way to achieve the goal without spending money. Between this game and Dragon story, I feel that whoever is making these decisions at S8 really needs to rethink things. Too many players are discouraged and a lot of us just can't afford to spend tons of money on a game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I agree...i was so disappointed back in Nov when I couldn't finish the world event and the fairy goal became unattainable for me. I really want these April animals but there is no way to achieve the goal without spending money. Between this game and Dragon story, I feel that whoever is making these decisions at S8 really needs to rethink things. Too many players are discouraged and a lot of us just can't afford to spend tons of money on a game.
    I've attempted to bold the last part of what you said. I agree 1000%! I felt the same as you in November, and now, too. Yeah, it's nice they moved the community unlocking number down to 1500, but I wish they would have left the next creature prize at 1600. I managed to win a few of those, barely, in recent months, because I was lucky enough to breed the needed creature for the additional Forest Party points. This time, though, I'm not going to even come close, since I haven't been able to breed the painted turtle. I suppose if I had been more on-it, maximizing my breeding, hatching, evolving, and harvesting, I might be closer to the 1500. But this is supposed to be a casual game, played for fun and relaxation. It should not be that the only way to succeed in these events, besides throwing a lot of money at it, is to eat, breathe, and sleep FFS. Lately, I've been trying really hard to just ignore the events and work on expanding my forest. I guess I just need to work harder on the ignoring part, so I don't get too bummed out about missing out on creatures like the Petal Peryton.

Executive Chef
    I wasn't even trying for this SB, just saved my food for NOT feeding creatures to evolve. My flower is empty from the start, i only keep my nest occupied. This also for the community, and just to see how far I can get. And for some reason, don't ask my why, but I reached 1500 for the community.
    I didn't spent any gem for speeding the breeding garden, and still haven't get the turtle.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Does anyone know how much food or how many runes you get from the community prizes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Does anyone know how much food or how many runes you get from the community prizes?
    If it's the same as usual, only 8 runes, and food I don't know for sure, but I thought 30.000 apples.
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Um....at least I got the chicken......? Really hoping someone will fix event
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I wasn't even trying for this SB, just saved my food for NOT feeding creatures to evolve. My flower is empty from the start, i only keep my nest occupied. This also for the community, and just to see how far I can get. And for some reason, don't ask my why, but I reached 1500 for the community.
    I didn't spent any gem for speeding the breeding garden, and still haven't get the turtle.
    I started to say I don't see how that's possible, but my 3 accounts are in the high-900/low-1000 range, and I'm mostly doing what you're doing. I've had several days where I haven't bothered to re-plant every hour, and at least one overnight when I fell asleep without planting Nexus Nuts, so I guess I can see how it might be possible if you're more diligent about planting and harvesting.

But even so, the first community prize is the Spring Chicken, which is a Spring/Nature combination. I already have one of those on my two older accounts, and Nature is such a common secondary element that I'm just not that motivated to work hard for it - especially since the Painted Turtle is the same element combo and is supposedly breedable (though you couldn't prove that by my success rate ).
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I started to say I don't see how that's possible, but my 3 accounts are in the high-900/low-1000 range, and I'm mostly doing what you're doing. I've had several days where I haven't bothered to re-plant every hour, and at least one overnight when I fell asleep without planting Nexus Nuts, so I guess I can see how it might be possible if you're more diligent about planting and harvesting.

But even so, the first community prize is the Spring Chicken, which is a Spring/Nature combination. I already have one of those on my two older accounts, and Nature is such a common secondary element that I'm just not that motivated to work hard for it - especially since the Painted Turtle is the same element combo and is supposedly breedable (though you couldn't prove that by my success rate ).
    I most say I have 2 nest occupied all the time, and good planning for planting and harvesting food with Nexus Nuts and Mystic Mangos.
    I almost forget about the bright basket
    And like you not really bothering about the Spring Chicken, if I can breed the Turtle with less than a day left. If not, maby I hatch the Chicken, with 2 spot left in my Spring habitat. And 1 reserved for the Tourney creature Cedar Waxwing
    Last edited by AppieP; 04-05-18 at 02:21 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017