Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Spring Animals and More in April!

Executive Chef
    With hatching the Tidesdale I just collected enough to get the Flowering Fawn. Didn't know I was that far. Egg on the nest. Now I need to replace some creature to place the Fawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do you guys know the breeding time for Flowering Fawn? Thanks.
    Hatching time 15 hours
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    With hatching the Tidesdale I just collected enough to get the Flowering Fawn. Didn't know I was that far. Egg on the nest. Now I need to replace some creature to place the Fawn.

Hatching time 15 hours
    I didnt finish tidesdale but earned my fawn last night... but cant decide what to delete! Agh i wish i could expand faster.. i wish we could put animals in storage soooo badly!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 96% for a Buck Brush with 6 days left. But I don't seem to be getting any closer and I'm breeding all the time. Is there anything I can do to get one? I'm so close and with 6 days I should be able to complete it. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I'm at 96% for a Buck Brush with 6 days left. But I don't seem to be getting any closer and I'm breeding all the time. Is there anything I can do to get one? I'm so close and with 6 days I should be able to complete it. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks in advance
    Like all the other few months, at the end they give us a week to consider if we really want it. In that case you can spent money for it, by using gems for the missing %. That's the only way if you really want the Buck Brush.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Check your goal list and see if you still have any goals which reward you with Buck Blossoms. Otherwise, gemming through the remaining is your alternative. I would gem the rest if I were you since it's so close.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Appie and Rynetory. No there's no way to win buck blossoms. Thanks for the heads up and I'll see if I want o purchase him. Now I know

Rhino Keeper
    WHAT IS THE POINT if having a value pack for fawn flowers when all that I earned have disappeared from my storage????????????

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    WHAT IS THE POINT if having a value pack for fawn flowers when all that I earned have disappeared from my storage????????????
    I think it still counts. I was on 98% when I won round 27 of blossom possum and got flowering fawn, a few hours after fawn flowers were gone from my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted the Flowering Fawn SO bad, I won the tournament for the blossom possum and got all my Fawn Flower, I am at 98%
    but the fawn flowers seem to be gone. I am not able to buy the Flowering Fawn so I was working as hard as I could to get the Fawn and I am only 2% away, is there anything I can do to get her??
    liesl23

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast