Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glider Tournament (white, yellow, red), 30 Rounds March 30, 2018

Fashion Designer
    I used Passion and Diamond for Strength this tournament (2 accounts) but had success with Iron Age lvl 8 (metal/green) in a previous tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Templar is being a pain on my baby account. Any suggestions? I don't have Any champs on my baby account. I tried smitten and all single element dragons. I was breezing along until this one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Strength is plowing through everything I throw at him I'm usually done tourneys by now. Getting nervous with it ending tomorrow
    Something seems amiss with basic strategy here. Everything seemed fairly standard for the rest of the tourney, but I'm sorry Strength, was really, really difficult for me. I have 3 Level 15 Diamond/Infinitys and I threw these guys at Strength over 20 times. There's no way that's a 25% chance of success?!? I wish I had a big Passion or Soccer to try out, but the pure Diamonds just were not working for me. Felt much more like a 10% matchup.

I have my own Strength sitting at Level 10. I now have to consider feeding him up if Tarot-type has some new found advantages?!

-Serpentray

Can anyone help with Sky Frye? I've tried so many that are supposed to beat pink sword magic but no luck. Tried Glasswing & other champions, as well as metal, miltril & I cant remember what else. I'm stuck! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Something seems amiss with basic strategy here. Everything seemed fairly standard for the rest of the tourney, but I'm sorry Strength, was really, really difficult for me. I have 3 Level 15 Diamond/Infinitys and I threw these guys at Strength over 20 times. There's no way that's a 25% chance of success?!? I wish I had a big Passion or Soccer to try out, but the pure Diamonds just were not working for me. Felt much more like a 10% matchup.

I have my own Strength sitting at Level 10. I now have to consider feeding him up if Tarot-type has some new found advantages?!

-Serpentray
    I agree I have 2 diamonds 2 infinitys valiant soccer metal passion neo diamond and mithiril all level 10-14 and have used each one 2 to 4 times each and still have not beat Strength so there is definitely something going on with him. Up to about 25 losses with him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Can anyone help with Sky Frye? I've tried so many that are supposed to beat pink sword magic but no luck. Tried Glasswing & other champions, as well as metal, miltril & I cant remember what else. I'm stuck! Thanks!
    Neo Bat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    I agree I have 2 diamonds 2 infinitys valiant soccer metal passion neo diamond and mithiril all level 10-14 and have used each one 2 to 4 times each and still have not beat Strength so there is definitely something going on with him. Up to about 25 losses with him
    Iron Age, high level (13 or above) Forest, or Quetzal

Banned
    Anyone stuck on Strength, try green dragons. Raise Forest or Dawntree to 13 or above, maybe Quetzal, Iron Age, Ringbearer, Bramble, Watermelon. Tarot itself is weak against green.

Fashion Designer
    Strength took between 15 to 20 battles until the algo finally let me pass. I had 5 different L15 matches (Diamond, Soccer, etc) and I would keep losing over and over...then the L1 little ones...over and over.

Just now the program finally let me win with Achilles for the 5th or 6th try.

I think this is supposed to be a GAME right?

Fashion Designer
    I am starting to think there is a glitch in this tournament's last couple of rounds because it took 26 loses to strength which is a lot but expected now I'm on snowman which I have always beaten on first try for every tournament and now it's taken 11 of my level 14 dragons which had a 60% of success and not one has close I've tried daywing amazon bundled Aladdin comic frostfire honor cleric mercury king islander and light mother. This is beyond ridiculous now

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast