Thread: Should I craft Ancient Star or Stellar Aurora?

Executive Chef

Should I craft Ancient Star or Stellar Aurora?

I've gathered enough tickets to do either figuring I'd decide by the time I did and I still haven't. Does anyone know which of them works well in the arena? Which requires less food? Things like that. Any help is appreciated.

Banned
    I would say go for Ancient Star because of the Egypt and black elements in it. The cosmic/rainbow of the Stellar Aurora are decent but I always say black is one the best elements to have in a dragon plus the Egypt is excellent. My vote is for Ancient Star.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I've gathered enough tickets to do either figuring I'd decide by the time I did and I still haven't. Does anyone know which of them works well in the arena? Which requires less food? Things like that. Any help is appreciated.
    Ancient Star is the one I'm going for Egypt and Black is a spectacular color combination in a fighter dragon.

Executive Chef
    Thank you both!

Rhino Keeper
    Ancient star

Better coverage: Ancient 7 types vs Stellar 6 types

Stellar Aurora is a good defensive dragon 4 weakness vs 10 of Ancient

Fashion Designer
    As usual I'm late to the email train but here's another vote for Ancient Star. I crafted Stellar Aurora last year. She's beautiful but I've picked her for battles maybe two times. So far I've had other dragons with better or more type advantages (vs. Stellar Aurora with 2).

Farm Supplier
    I'd recommend Ancient Star too. It's basically a step up across the board vs. Stellar Aurora.

Ultra-Rare vs. Super Rare (would also give 100 essence instead of 40 if you trade; note both Unbreedable in the arena)
    Earns 5.3k coins at max vs. 3k
    886k apples to Lvl 15 vs. 520k apples (which yes is a disadvantage)
    Doubly advantaged in arena against Yellow, Black and Fairytale types Vs. only doubly advantaged vs. Black.

I also think it looks cooler ;-)

-Serpentray